1993 civic hb b18b1 swap

Bro that “power surge” is called vtech, get used to it… :crazy

no no no,lol,i know wut the vtec pull feels like,lmao, but nah its like at low rpms it doesnt wanna run right but wen i apply an easy throttle increase till i get to like 3500rpms then i can lay on it n i pulls good,my motor is non vtec, OH AND BTW FOR EVERYONE,I FIXED MY OVERHEATING ISSUE,I HOOKED A RADIATOR LINE UP WRONG TO MY INTAKE:banghead YEA IT WAS A PROBLEM THAT I OVER LOOKED LIKE A FUCKIN IDIOT!!***

POWER SURGE = IACV+oil

ive got a socketed P06 ecu from my honda days lol… its ready for a chip, if you want it let me know

b18b1 = no vtec by the way.

how much? will it hook up to obd1? and will it work for non-vtec b18b1?

omg its green jetta with a hoodscoop kid…

I know i was just ball busting lol

haha its alright,lol,i wanna do the b16 vtec swap on it,ive herd it makes it pretty quick,i do have plans on a turbo set up this winter tho,cuz im taking it off the road for the winter to build it up and do paint:clap

Save your money and take it to synapse because what you are talking about doing seems way over your head… Just sayin.

A B16 is a waste of time to swap in, your better off picking up a gsr motor or do lsvtec on it. The little 1.6l would be not much more the ls motor your already running. The only diffenece thats noticable is vtec and it revs out a little more. But power wise, theres just nothing really there.

As for ECU’s, you could get away with running a stock D-series ecu if you wanted to. Just have the original one chipped and socketed, run it on a LS basemap for now, then tune it once you get the car to the point you want it at.

Now for the body. I always say integra body parts only belong on a Integra. The ITR front on a EG makes the front end look stupidly long and it will prob never line up right. Just stick with the stock front or get a JDM front end from a EG6 or something.

<— lives in Ballston Spa, can chip Honda ECU’s and burn custom MAPS.

Yea, he should get this and I’ll burn him a proper MAP ASAP.

ok,about how much will that run me? im gonna run a p06 ecu

how much will that run me? im gonna run a p06 ecu

That P06 is already socketed, correct? I’ll burn you a base map for $5 as long as I still have some blank eeproms sitting around.

ok,idk if its socketed,i just put the p06 in my car and is running much better but i still have a MASSIVE power loss i can feel it,sometimes while driving it it kicks in and out and wen it kicks it pulls really hard,its almost like its not getting enough fuel?? possibility??:Idiots

You fucking Honda boys never cease to amaze me… Are you planning on running 15x9.5’s for those widebody fenders?? Or just throwing out some money because you want to say your hatch is a widebody?

and can someone please fill me in on the Honda fanboi theorum that states “If my car is not functioning properly in the first place, the obvious answer is to slap a turbo kit on my car and all my problems will be solved and I will sm0ke all you street racerzzzz.” I just dont understand the rationale behind it…

Lastly…:

do NOT associate this partially retarded individual to any of the local honda community. its moronic children like this that set the basis for unfair stereotyping.

yes the p06 is already socketed, i was gonna run it with my gsr when i boosted it but i switched to nissans lol