1993 civic won't start

over the past week it has cut out once while driving, but has started back up after a long crank time. it has also experienced long crank times when starting this past week. it would eventually turn over and run fine…but when it was not starting the check engine light would be on. right before it did fire up the light went off. now the light stays on and the car continuously cranks without firing. the car is getting a spark…and none of the plugs are fouled. my best guess is fuel related…fuel pump most likely but i cannot be sure. anyone who has ran into this problem before please lend your 2 cents. thanks

dizzy…:gotme:. or are you sure the fuel pump is kicking on also is it getting to the injectors

are you sure its getting spark…(justa4door)

dizzy has recently been replaced…and wouldnt the car just die and not be able to be restarted as mine has. i do not hear any sound coming from the fuel pump when the car is clicked to the on position. and i’m sure its getting spark.

??

oh and the engine code…???

pull the engine code and post it

Main relay, or ECU probally. Or maybe just the fuel pump. I would guess Main relay.

Pull the fuel line off the rail and make sure gas squirts out - if not, you aren’t getting fuel.

Timing? i had a honda civic that had its timing off and it didnt start

thanks for the advice i will check these possibilities