1994 Miata M-edition with many mechanical updates

Quite a bit of interest, still for sale at the moment. I am fairly firm but have some wiggle room. Just don’t bother low-balling me cause I don’t need the money and am not desperate. :wink:
Still open to trades as well…really leaning towards maybe a 3 series again, or a WRX wagon ideally. Drop me a PM, lemme know what ya got! :slight_smile:

SOLD. Thanks NYSpeed. :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I don’t know the rules on helping someone else sell a car they just bought from you. Never had anything like this happen personally.
Could we please re-open this as “for sale” for the moment. The buyer has taken delivery but a circumstance came up and he needs to sell it. Please don’t ask me for details as it’s my buyers personal business. I’m acting as a go-between at this point to try and help someone that is down on their luck. The buyer may open their own thread and if they do then we could lock this one down.

Please, thank you. :slight_smile:

Changed back to “for sale.”

so its back up forsale…again…at the same price i take it? anything change?

this car is turning into a sluttttttt

Thanks.

2ndgenZ28 is the new owner. I’m sure the asking price is the same though negotiations will be through him and I believe he’s open to best reasonable offer as I was. :wink:
Nothing has changed on the car other than the location essentially. Anyone interested should PM him ideally (though I’m okay with passing info if requested). Thanks.

I think we have the same addiction…cars… I wish I could stay with one brand darn it

Thanks for the bump.
No doubt. LOL. I think I’ve owned 17 cars, somewhere around that level. That’s an average of a car a year for me. HAHAHA
NY State must love me for my tax and title money I give them. LOL

1. Cars. Got any more for sale?

You’ve had 31? Holy shit!
Nothing else for sale at the moment.

i did all the motor work on this car with matt… this is a STEAL… Lots of time and money into this one! GLWS

Thanks for the bump. Not sure if anyone has talked to the new owner yet. Nothing’s gone through me at this point tho.

Car is no longer for sale.

Edit— Please close thread again mods. Sorry for the re-open and thanks again. :slight_smile: