1994 Nissan Altima 5sp 85k miles

$1200 B/O. This has been my wife’s car since about 2002. We are the 2nd owners and bought it with about 45k miles on it. It’s a 5 speed, PW, PL, PM, AC, and cruise. Everything works. It does have some rust around rear wheels and rear doors. Tires were replaced last year and maybe have 15k miles on them. Brakes were also done last year. Good winter car, first car, or daily commuter. With the 5 speed, it is great on gas. Interior is in good shape.

This has been a great car, but my wife decided she wanted an automatic.

May be interested in trades for old (pre 1972) cars, trucks, snowmobile, ATV or maybe even a lawn tractor with 48" or larger deck. Also interested in 70-81 Camaros, 93-95 Camaros - something to put my BBC in and have
some fun with.

http://www.thesherwoodgang.com/Altima/IMG00097.jpg

http://www.thesherwoodgang.com/Altima/IMG00095.jpg

An asking price would be cool.

I started out at $1500, but my mother-in-law just called stating it left a small puddle of fluid on her driveway. It turns out to be brake fluid. I pulled it into the garage and the line going from front-to-rear is leaking. Due to this, I took $300 off. It turns out the brake light has been on for a bit and my wife thought it was from the e-brake. I’m going to try and fix it in the next few days. I was just going to delete the ad until it is fixed, but if you can work on cars, the $300 less starting price should easily pay for fixing it. I can show you exactly where it is leaking.

My friend has an auto one of these with over 200k. Good cars.

is the trunk busted or just left open?

I notice a tow hitch, what was towed?

Just left open - wife just returned from Tops.

I decided to fix the brake lines. I’m running new lines to the back. So no test drives until it’s finished - probably by Sunday.

My wife would use my little trailer to pick up gardening stuff - mulch, plants, etc. It’s only been used about a half dozen times.

nice looking car

glws

Brakes are fixed - 2 new lines from the block on the firewall to each rear wheel. Bled them and took for test drive. I also checked out the rear pads and plenty of life left - over 1/2. I also changed the oil. I have always used Mobile 1 synthetic in this car and all my cars for that matter.

Nice car, glws!!

Bump - good car for the price. Going off the road Monday.

For you guys who like to swap stuff around, buy the 2000 Altima for $600 on CL with a bad motor and swap the motor/tranny. For $1600, you would have a nice 2000 Altima. I might do this myself if it doesn’t sell soon.

how often do these things need timing belts replaced?

I don’t think it has a belt - it’s a 2 piece chain. I also believe they are rated for the life of the engine. Of course, get 200-300k maybe it would stretch enough to cause timing issues.

real good deal for someone, this should sell pretty fast.

pm sent

TTT Still for sale

please txt me ASAP 704-3447.

i think il take it off your hands.

Sent text - I’ve heard the same thing from 3 people, but so far no one has bought it.