1995 BMW 325is (US car)

I’m selling my 1995 325is. It black on black leather. The body is in pretty good shape. There is some rust on the rear wheel well. The underbody is in great shape. It is lowered and has an aftermarket exhaust. I am unaware what brand but the car handles really well and sounds great. The exhaust is not loud at all. It has 170 miles on it but it pulls hard.

The only problem is that I had the hood fly up and damage the windshield. It will need a new windshield to certify. The car was certified and e-tested a few months ago and had no problems. I’m asking $3800 obo. If the buyer wants I can get the windshield and hood fixed and certified and e-tested, upon receiving a deposit. I can be reached at 647-405-4566.

I will have pics up shortly.

im sorry… but why not just wait to post the ad untill you have the fucken pics!

you know the rules Pics or GTFO!! i dont understand whats so difficult about the whole thing!!!

i dont care if i get banned or anything im just tired of this shit!

• pics up shortly!
  • ill post pics tommorow!
    - email for pics
  • Fuck you!

I vote ban!! and if you dont ban him… then ban me cause i hate this shit!! fuck!!

http://i40.tinypic.com/14wdg12.jpg

^^^

holy shit, put your tampons away…

is this a “new orleans” u.s car?

Sphinxxx - Ban me? Fuck me? …wasn’t a good idea making trouble for something that didn’t affect you. We’ll talk.

Haymakr - I’ll check for you and let you know asap; there is no water damage however.