FS: 93 BMW 325is

This was on here about 2 years ago. I don’t have pictures yet, if anyone wants to take any, currently my digital is MIA and I don’t want to wait to post this. Need to sell ASAP.

1993 BMW 325is
Mileage around 230k
Inline 6
Manual 5 spd
RWD
Green Exterior
Tan Leather Interior
CD Player

This car is cosmetic mess, it has a nasty carbon fiber hood, the clear coat is peeling, a bashed out fog light, etc. It is purely a reliable daily driver, mechanically it is amazing, couldn’t ask for a better running car this old with high mileage. It is only being sold because I moved to South Wales/Holland area and a RWD car will not get me around the hills in the snow. I have driven this through one winter in NY before I moved to Mississippi for a year and a half and it drove great in the snow. It has a cd player, sub, and new speakers, sounds great. For a 93, it’s pretty much loaded with options, onboard computer and whatever. If you just want something comfortable to drive to school/work in that’s cheap, this car would be great. My insurance on this car is super cheap and its currently getting 27mpg mixed highway and city mileage. Any questions or if you’d like to see the car, please PM me for contact number and address. $750 FIRM

Jan 08 Changes: Check Engine Light on intermittently, door latch issues, headliner coming down, etc.

marissa, i might be interested, pm ur current number

need pictures bad… how are the body panels? - is this something that will require new sheetmetal, or just a paint job etc. rust? I would love to build a track car out of this.

Marissa, i might be interested, pm me n00dz and your number, and when your boyfriend is at work. Kthnx

hah in for nudes as well. :sario:

this car is rock solid for 230k miles. :tup: awesome / cheap dd.

Thats what I was thinking …:word:

Someone should pick this up, swap an s52, build the suspension up and you have a nice set up for a more than fair enough amount of money.(Reinforce the subframe too) e36 FTW!!!

and oh yea… free bump haha

in for teh nooderz

n00dzzzz?!?!?!?!

hi martha. glws, someone pick this up, its a real solid car. i would if i had that kinda cash :frowning:

I would like to check it out pm me your number

im interested i wanna see it… give me a call 983 3137 Chris

vry interested please send me pictures

fixed

yea i want n00dz but srsly i might really want this car

someone wanted to see old photos of this car so here they are, luckily i still had them. these are OLDDDDD, the cars exterior does not look like this! lol. to the person who asked if it needed new panels and such, i don’t personally think so, if i had the money i’d just get it re-painted and have the black door stripping replaced.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/vmeowkittyv/bmw325is01.jpg
the black side panel strip on the passenger door, clips broke, but we have the piece, black door stripping had peeled off and the metal pieces are starting to rust

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/vmeowkittyv/bmw325is02.jpg
right front fog light got busted off a raccoon, sun bleached carbon fiber hood (the stock hood got left unlatched after someone was working on it, 55mph down the road, obviously their cheap replacement) there is a new windshield too btw

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/vmeowkittyv/bmw325is04.jpg
no longer a spoiler on the back, one of the holes started rusting and it got too loose for driving comfort

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/vmeowkittyv/bmw325is03.jpg
that tear in the center console is now much bigger (it got rained on through the moonroof) and there is a tiny tear in the rear that was there to begin with, never used the backseats much :roll2:

and i’m trying to get back to everybody, thanks for the interest guys

could you post recent pics?

sorry guys, these were just taken a short while ago and it was already dark, i had just gotten out of work, i’ll get more though tomorrow or monday (day off, thank effing god). the car is filty, ill take some interior shots when i get a chance to clean the car, right now it has tons of paperwork and binders for my work and horse tack filling the back seat

left trunk spoiler holes

right trunk spoiler holes, you can get an idea of what the clear coat looks like in this photo

black window stripping thats rusting and needs to be replaced

the bashed fog light, thank you raccoon

an idea of the carbon fibers condition, CRAPPY

the side strip fell off, we have this if you’d like to glue it on or something, lol

driver side door stripping

just a shot of the cd player and onboard computer, my dog just got neutered if your wondering about the puppy business card in the center :wink:

No reflection myspace n00d shots :frowning:

Anyone want to see the car tonight or before 3pm tomorrow? Or if you know of any 325xi’s for sale, let me know too, lol. Looking for 00 - 02 preferably fully loaded (atleast leather, moonroof, power options, etc, I can live without GPS or heated seats).

if this was for sale two months ago, it would be in my driveway right now. this was EXACTLY what i was looking for. GLWS

wow that was so not taken care of !

it went from those before and after pics in 2 years???