FS: 93 BMW 325is

damn… i need a DD

too bad i just blew all my money. this car would be a perfect winter project. glws

How rusty are the rocker panels and bottom of the front fenders? what about the trim under the rear taillights/trunk lid? This is a good deal for someone that wants a project e36…

No I think the pictures I showed are the only rust on the car. And the car was through a lot of shit, particularly Mississippi and if anyone has ever been there you’d know what I mean. Not only is it 110 and the sun beats on your car all day but 80% of the roads down there are still dirt and I lived there for a year and a half. Plus it made 3 or 4 trips back and forth to Mississippi and New York. The car basically fell apart because as things broke my fiance half assed fixed stuff because it was mostly cosmetic. It’s been around. :smiley:

pm’ed

pm’d

I spy…

a little person!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/vmeowkittyv/bmw325is02.jpg

Gary Coleman?

the car was picked up in the Bronx, those are the original photos as i bought the car on ebay a little over 2 years ago.

This car has been reduced to $750. The check engine light is on and off. I still drive it every day to work which is 30 minutes there and then back.

This car has been sold. Thank you.