1995 bmw m3

well if you had read back on my earlier post the car runs very rich on the 70shot I’m assuming it leaned out slighty that’s where I lost my trap speed. However I have no interest in doing autocross but you seem to be knocking on the drag racing part of it. I’m very pleased with the small amount of money I’ve invested and the results I’ve got 12.83 is impressive for any car and my m3 was hanging with most cars at that track. And you really said nothing about the m3 in general. All u spoke about was how your car hangs with an f430. We all enjoy different things I enjoy drag racing and the m3 is still a great platform to do that on. Also it’s about being different I’ve built hondas for years and I wanted to stand out , when was the last time you saw a 95 m3 looking all stock , stock exhaust etc, go 12s?

12.8 son. anyway. its not like he just popped the nitrous on. it was run on a dyno numerous times with a/f readouts. the nitrous is probably coming off after the season is over as well. tj you need to get the gvr4 running low 12’s on that 16g :cuddle:

need to run 12.2s with bad fuel pumps like steve lol, love u steve

hey i had a pump but i guess i lost you guys on the way home what happened? :slight_smile:

the M3 was looking good at the track though awesome times man

lolz it 'sploded

:hsdance:

poor dsm, its ok, still ran sick as hell and now steve can build it they way he wants it, look out jesse lolll

haha IT DIDINT EXPLODE. It just decided to copy mike macks diesel noises and shut off by itself.

:kekegay:

I’ll be waiting :love:

by the time steve has the motor fixed, jesse might have his turbo on! lol

Bitch it was on and running last night! Ill bring it out the mile one night it’s not raining.

hows she running

I don’t see a lot of stock-looking E36 ///M3s go 12s at the strip, agreed. Regardless I think you’re missing out on a huge portion of the E36 experience. If you’re not going to AutoX or track it, well then you’re not going to. But I really think you should give it a try. That doesn’t mean you can’t drag it too. :wink:

-TJ

You and your autocross propaganda :kekegay: Though I agree, at least go up and look around beaverun when the BMW club is holding a club race/drivers day there. There is a pretty damn good reason so many of them do that kinda stuff. But long as you enjoy the car, you seem to be making pretty good progress with it.

No the car didnt blow up, i was racing a cobb STI, we did 4 runs, all from 1st gear rolls on the high way, and i stayed in the nitrous all the way to the limiter at 140 each time, when we pulled over and talked, the car was running shitting and tapping real bad, i thought a rod bearing was bad or the head shit out on me, i put a quart of oil in for the hell of it, and said fuck it and drove it home, got home car was running fine no ticking nothing, i didnt know why it would have been low on oil i just changed it not to long ago, but on the intake tube theres two breathers from the block, im guessing the pressure from using the nitrous is spraying oil out those breathers into the intake and its burning out the back, so thats where my oil went, but na its not blown still running great, just did some races tonight with it

the auto cross just never interested me, im not sure why. but i understand what you guys mean the car is built to corner. Idk how i would like the bmw clubs tho, ive tried doing a couple bmw forums to get information when i was doing the nitrous and my overall opinion is everyone owning a bmw is retarded and knows nothing about the car, the big issue on bimmerwerkz 3series forum one day was, “Should i spray paint the center of my wheels black, yes or no”, and i was amazed at how much response it got, when my post about what the fuel pump is rated at and how much hp are the stock injectors holding on these turbo kits, has anyone ran nitrous etc. i got maybe 3 replies all saying im nuts. but who knows they might be good people up there

Have you tried bimmerforums.com yet? Or even sccaforums. A LOT of ppl race E36s, but generally road course/autox. Still, even those guys mod for power so I’d think you might get a few good technical responses.

-TJ

ive tried bimmerforums, ya and i wasnt to impressed on there either, i got one good response out of everyone posting

i got the nitrous filled this afternoon, and a friend called me tonight, saying his buddy was at miracle mile with a new 08 m coupe and wanted to race, i came out talked to him, nice guy, so we went and hit the parkway, went from a first gear roll, i pulled hard off the start had about 1/2 car on him, then pulled more in 2nd, and i topped it out at 140, at the time he said i was about 2 - 2 1/2 cars ahead of him. really a nice guy loved the new coupe, and im happy with the result not bad for under 1000 bucks

i’d be game to run into you… i have a 135i.

e90post.com is ok… i tend to stick to my car forum, 1addicts.com

hell ya, i just read ur archived thread about the new car, i love that thing it looks sick as hell, im pretttty sure you’ll smoke me, but im game to race anyone i love to, come up to monroeville some night or give me a call or text , 412-596-6803, im always looking to have fun

Might have to do a little 3-way action :wink: