1995 bmw m3

why is ur project thread geting whore up with this sh it?

Because Jason’s real name is Jason Force, second cousin to John Force. sTreet rACinG is part of the project.

:greddy:

yay for tj and pewter with there classic witty comments, thanks guys! Your the trueeee Pittspeeders.

well cruising home from my parents on the park way tonight, coming down the hill around the bend from the church hill exit, i hit some black ice, lost it, hit the cement barrier, spun across 3 lanes hit the guard rail, bounced off the guard rail, back across the lanes and hit the wall again only to be facing into on coming traffic, not sure of how much damage we’ll have to see if the insurance company totals it or fixs it

wow thats horrible.hopefully it works out for ya.

Yikes. Glad to hear you are okay.

M3 + SNOW = LOSE

Was this what you were planning on driving all winter?

****…

ouch man i’m sorry bout that. thats always a bad day. hope something good comes out of it.

na wasnt gonna drive it all winter, just till i got a couple bills outa the way to buy a winter beater

holy crap.

a bad day went worse, woke up to find the winshield cracked all the way across, go to work to have to deal with dick head clients all day, then come out side to find a flat tire, spend 2 hours trying to find someone with a 235-40-17 tires, buy two of them for 350 bucks, spend 40 mins trying to get someone to mount them, take it up the ass to mount them because they were closed so i gave him extra money to do it- 80 bucks- then i wreck the bimmer on the way home from the parents, greatttttt ****in day

Was that you on the news last night? There were two wrecks at once. One inbound & one outbound where the car was on it’s roof. Couldn’t really tell what the cars were, but it was on the bend right before the Oakland exit, heading towards town.

def sounds like it could have been. just be glad your ok.

no i was by the churchhill exit, a very similar bend, good ol pendot does a great job of salting the roads, considering the whole inside lane was ice coming around the bend, thankfully the bimmer didnt flip over but it could have been close, i spun maybe about 3-4 times, but it held strong, the and i surprisingly didnt have a scratch on me

this would of happened to any car he would of drove. any car+ice=lose

ya there wasnt much i could do, im sure rwd didnt help but really the whole inside lane around the bend was just black ice, and i couldnt do **** about it

Pics of carnage?

Allegheny County ****s the bed as far as salting the roads go, too. I lost my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited to the black ice this past March. Yeah it was AWD, but as far as I’m concerned you can be the best driver out there in the best winter vehicle out there, and you would still fail on black ice. That stuff is scary. Sorry to hear about the car, I’ve been there.