1995 m3 best 1/4 mile time

black 97 camaro z28

i can only go to prp on sunday, which won’t be running if it doesnt rain tomorrow.

is what i heard true? Is this blown up?

?

Negative. False alarm.

thats good, i’d hate to hear about that

lol rode home in it tonight and spanked the turbo cobalt and the turbo Solstace. It was just ticking really loud for some reason so all is good and someone thought it was blown up. Bad source!

lol, you missed some sick races tonight up in (no locations) mike, some 1.8t jetta with blah blah blah tried to race ray, and some other people, and i raced him to, kid was a dueche saying he wanted to race for 400 bucks but then back out when we called dennis and he brought james audi up, we raced tho from a 10 roll? idk thats what he wanted, i got him by about 5-6 cars on almost empty bottle and turning it off beginning of 4th, was a realllly fun night tho u mssed out

No the car didnt blow up, i was racing a cobb STI, we did 4 runs, all from 1st gear rolls on the high way, and i stayed in the nitrous all the way to the limiter at 140 each time, when we pulled over and talked, the car was running shitting and tapping real bad, i thought a rod bearing was bad or the head shit out on me, i put a quart of oil in for the hell of it, and said fuck it and drove it home, got home car was running fine no ticking nothing, i didnt know why it would have been low on oil i just changed it not to long ago, but on the intake tube theres two breathers from the block, im guessing the pressure from using the nitrous is spraying oil out those breathers into the intake and its burning out the back, so thats where my oil went, but na its not blown still running great, just did some races tonight with it

Yea yea yea haha. Call me tonight, I’ll head out tonight if you guys are.

way to come to mad mex with us

:rofl:

Sorry, Mike. Sex > Mad Mex. I had to go with the better opportunity.

good to hear its not blown up. The low on oil thing you mentioned would concern me though if you are on the bottle - ring damage?

yeah last night was sick

way to answer your god damn phone! lol i tried calling u

na i havent had any loss of power at all, the car is still running amazing on and off nitrous, so idk, someone said maybe because of the back to back high speed runs the lifters were just so hot, but im not sure

whats up buddy lol

we need a little 3 way action on the no location before the real snow comes, come on boys perfect weather for those turbos

I’m down…I’ll get smoked but i’m down haha. You and your nitrous sprayin ass lololol

I’ll run the winner.

lol prob just be me running you, not saying ill beat everyone, just the simple fact no one comes out anymore

i’m around man… i live in the city. Just don’t go to miracle mile… ever.