1996 pontiac bonneville ssei

yeah, its supercharged. i bought it 2 months ago and im going to buy a new car and the dealers wont give me crap for this car.

1996 pontiac bonneville ssei
new tires
new front pads and i machined down the rotors
new balljoints (not installed)
dex 6 tranny fluid (replaced it when i got the car at 150k)
thrush cherry bomb

BAD:
the traction/abs light is on due to the front right hub wiring broke
air bag light is on. i think its a loose wire.
front driver seat doesnt move. corrroded wiring? (havent looked into it)

call/text at 716.803.0534 - Dave

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/cobalt300z/GetAttachment.jpg

How do these respond to a larger pulley? There has got to be decent a/m support for these engines…

This car looks really clean and rust free. I’ll pass this onto my brother

This should be the Series II 3800… meaning your GTP and GS mods will bolt on.

yeah they do have good aftermarked support. if you do a 3.4" pulley with a log header, 3"dp, a 2.5":exhaust 105# springs and 1.9 ratio rockers you can get about 300 whp. the car stock is about 240 whp. go to zzperformance.com and click on grand prix. tons of goodies on there

you have to get bonnevile specific exhaust components though oh btw you have to go to a smaller pulley to gain hp

Damn jumped on here hoping it was black. Good price tho. Should sell quick

pmd

Depending on how big you went you could lose anywhere from 5-40HP. If it were me I would likely put a smaller one on. A smaller one could really pick up some power.

posted it on BonnevillePro.com for you.

And yes, you can mod these pretty good. Got a friend with one that is highly modded and it moved pretty good for a large car. Plenty comfy too. The above site can help if you wish to get it and mod it, or even to fix things.

yeah, its supercharged.

yea, my bad. never messed with sc’s, only turbo.

passed this along to my brother, but he ended up getting a truck…

glws

yeah, its supercharged.

lmao

thanks.

y post it didnt you say you could sell it tell you got a car loan

i was going to…right now. i couldnt get my car loan so the car if off the market for now