I hope my name doesn't give me away...

Well…I’ll level with you guys…I don’t drive an Nissan, or an import for that matter.

So why is someone that drives a 1994 Bonneville SSEi on a Nissan forum? Well, I like hearing about all sorts of cool fast projects (like that stitch-welded 300zx, looks pimp). And I’m always looking for my next car… :o

Anyways, good to be on the site, look forward to seeing and hearing about your projects.

Yeah, it’s not always about which cars a person does own or doesn’t own. Enthusiasm for vehicles any type is a good thing. Don’t hate appreciate. Nice to see you here.

Indeed…welcome! :E The Bonneville SSEI has the 3.8 Supercharged motor, does it not?

Don’t worry - we’ll get you into a rice-rocket sooner than you think… :slight_smile:

Hey, welcome to the forums man! :hi

Thanks for your kind words guys…

Yeah the SSEi has the L67 (supercharged 3.8 ), she’s pretty quick, good for low 15s with the intake and exhaust setup I have (well not confirmed, admittedly, but going off similar vehicles, so take it with a grain of salt); which is pretty good for a 3800lb car…

SRBURG13…wow man, your 240 is beautiful! I’ve seen you post before, and EVERY TIME I see that sig, I just HAVE to click on the link and look at the pics. It’s a very nice, clean car, better than most of the crap you see nowadays…job well done.

Wow - didn’t think the Bonnevilles were quite that heavy, although it makes sense given the size of the car.

You should try getting a smaller supercharger pulley to up the boost a little. I know the Mustang Cobra guys do that all the time and it’s a pretty safe mod if the fuel system can handle it.

Don’t praise Aaron’s car too much - after all, underneath the skin it’s just a four cylinder economy car. Or is that mine? :E

Anyway, hopefully you can make it out to one of the meets! Can you attend the Hotlapping event on Aug 27th? Even as a spectator, we’d love to see you out there! :smiley:

Yeah they’re heavy beasts…

I’ve been thinking about going to a smaller pulley, it seems to bring people down into the high 14s (like 14.9…14.8 )…but I dunno, I flip flop between upgrading the car…and just getting a new one…

lol, I’ll figure it out soon enough.

Unfortunatly Edmonton is a bit of a hike…esp on a returning student’s budget, but I might try and make it out to a meet sooner or later, always like seeing other cars :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t call them rice rockets!! I prefer Sushi rockets!! lol 8)

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Damn, I should change the link to my gallery. Those pictures are somewhat old, and the mods list has changed significantly.

Once again, thanks, and welcome to our forums!

Whoops SSEi! I didn’t notice you were from Leth! You should meet up with some of the NECC guys from there, because A) They’re crazy and hilarious, and B) they have really really cool cars. :slight_smile:

Jay…don’t think I’m a racist but the funniest term I ever heard to describe import cars was N*p Ripper. :smiley:

Yeah I work with Winston (Mightaswell) and after working on/cruising in his car I got a bit of a taste for Nissans :stuck_out_tongue:

i almost bought an SSEi… infact it was the SSEi that was part of the 92 something or other games that was a special edition fully loaded one time deal thing, my co-worker knew the dealer and managed to buy it off of him, fast forward 14 years offers to me for 6 grand but i didn’t take it, 2 months later, i decided it might not be a bad idea, but it was gone… so instead… i got a beautiful 280z

Sup dude. Welcome. I dont think we met before. Might have but I could have been drunk. Anyway gimmie a call someday and I will let you drive some Skylines and Silvias. You will have a blast!!

Ohhhhh and I got to brag about this cuz you mentioned it but that stitchwelded 300… ya I painted it!!! :lol:

Lethbridge Represent!!!

Welcome to the NECC website, where good times are had by all… and don’t worry, I drive a '94 Cavalier 8)

Who has a stitch welded 300zx? I want one soo bad.

that jason guy has one