Greetings

Hello, my name is Andy, i am frome Greece New york, i drive a '93 Bonneville SE and am trying to get some more ponies out of it. Im new to tuning but know alot about cars from reading car and driver.

Ohh, Greece. Some of the girls in my Dorm are from the area. Welcome to NY Speed. how did you hear about NYSpeed, just wonderin? Once again, welcome.

Eh, you’re not going to get much out of a Bonneville. Look for a sports car to increase your “ponies.”

… Let him work with what hes got! There are people on here with everything from Turboed Civics and Cavaliers, to STI’s, Lotus Elise, Vipers, Stangs… EVRYTHING. Be nice!

:word:
and Welcome/Bienvenido :gay3:

welcome

well, shit. I live in buffalo, but i am sitting in what i think is greece right now.

Welcom

:bloated: Welcome.

ok, rebuild the engine and add a supercharger and hook up some spray. Is that better for everyone.

welcome :wave:

Bonneville :tup:

always liked those tanks. welcome aboard :tup:

You’re a dick. :wink:

Welcome The_Russian

Not a Dick… Trying to help the kid save some money. It’s a great car for cruising around in but don’t waste the cash on an exhaust, intake, tornado, and cool stickers because he won’t get anything out of the money he dumps into it. Just keep it the way it is and if he wants ponies, get a car where there are some ponies to get :slight_smile:

Welcome BTW

Whats up Russian

-Cheater-

:wave:

hi there, welcome to the board. :wave:

Thank you all, i think what im going to do, is save a bunch a cash and get a newer bonnie or Grand prix. I need a large car, i travel a lot with people and gear(airsoft) but i do want something fun.

My other IDEA, becuase i used to have one. is Take a Chevy G20 van, drop a 454 in it, bore it over, supercharge it, headers, intake, blah blah blah, and make it a absolute MONSTER

Is the bonnie your first car?

No.