1997 Plymouth Neon Expresso (2 dr. 5 spd) - $1,700

i dont understand how this is only worth 1100 in KBB when my 95s worth 1800, just goes to show dont depend on statistics

do you still have the ac parts ?

I don’t have any of the A/C parts anymore, I junked the condenser because it leaked, and I sold the compressor on neons.org.

I picked up my new winter car, so I would like to move this car within the next week or so. Dropping the price to $1700 or best offer :tup:

This car has hot heat, working cruise control, and good snow tires. That’s the perfect formula for bad ass winter car!

Damn…what a deal.
I just bought a 3rd car or I’d snag this cash to smash into snow banks and go nuts on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Took her to the car wash today to give her a bath. What you see is what you get :slight_smile:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4050/4262514255_39d5a0e5d6_o.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4262516421_96f885154e_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2698/4263268112_645db51408_o.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4003/4262517021_2781f67950_o.jpg

It does have the factory fog lights, and they work great!

–mark

ever had a timing belt done Mark?

I am not sure on that one. It has had new brake lines, accessory belts, wires, plugs, brakes, and a slew of other things, but I do not know if the timing belt is original or not.

When the waterpump/timing belt/HG were replaced is important information for a 1g Neon with over 100,000. :wink:

I JUST replaced all those on mine and I don’t wanna do it again anytime soon. :tantrum:

Unknown, but there are no problems with them currently. It’s an easy job though, I can do a timing belt / head gasket / water pump in about 3 - 4 hours from start to finish, so if the buyer wants this job done, I would be more than glad to do it (for the cost of course). I don’t mind side work :slight_smile:

–mark

I got a new 2010 inspection done on the car today :tup:

can you please post pics of the front end and the engine please and mabye an interior shot

im really interested, and have the funds!

But those are the most important factors for a Neon with over 100k. :naughty: Is the previous owner on here?

Front end shot is in post 25, I can take a photo of the interior and the engine bay tomorrow. The engine bay looks stock, other than the cold air intake instead of the normal air box. The interior is a 9 - 9.5 out of 10. It’s pretty much perfect everywhere inside, I don’t even think there are any rips, tears, or stains.

I’ve bought 10 other neons without worrying about these, so I wouldn’t say it is the most important factors for a neon over 100k. Like I said, I would just do them if you were concerned, it’s a 3 - 4 hours job. Am I concerned or was I the entire time I owned the car? Not at all.

The previous owner is on here, but it was just a dealer flipping the car. The original/previous owner as stated in the first post was a school teacher in Rochester, who is not on here.

does it come with the rims

Nope, it does not come with the Kosei K1 wheels, it comes with steelies and snow tires.

I previously owned the car and no it was not beaten on or abused, its a damn neon not a Ferrari. stop bashing his thread, the guy who owns this car goes through neons like i go through woman, so he knows his stuff.

Its a great CLEAN car and well worth the money, if u want a reliable DD with a good maintenance history buy this car, if not and all you have is a grand b/c your poor go on craigslist and haggle someone else.

that being said GLWS.

and no i was not a dealer flipping this car i actually had it in my name for a year and winter DD it. The ORIGINAL owner (he purchased it new) was a good family friend.

Ahh, good to know :slight_smile: Thanks for the good words too.

no problem sir

Stop being a prick and answer the damn questions then? Go on Neons.org and everyone will tell you the HG/Timing-belt/Waterpump are the most important things that need to be replaced on these. I know more about Neons than you faggot which is why I’m asking those questions that no one wants to answer.

I don’t give a fuck how many Neons he’s owned, I want to know when and if the important maintence was done so I don’t have to do that shit again.

So suck my dick and next time don’t open your mouth about cars you don’t know shit about :slight_smile: