1997 Red Kouki

I really dont want to do this, but the family is going to be getting bigger soon. With two kids, I will have no time to really enjoy this car anymore. I drive this car to work every day, and it has never givin me problems. Very reliable. Please no tire kickers, I would like to sell this pretty quick but am firm on the price.

Looking for 6500 FIRM

The Good

Coilovers
TC rods
Megan catback
JDM kouki wing
Navan replica valences
Newer tie rods
Newer brakes
Cream leather interior
5spd
Still has OEM lip
Bings short shifter
New clutch, TOB, and pilot bushing
Clean underbody and rockers
F+R strut bars
ITS A KOUKI!!

The Bad

Will come with steelies and good winter tires
Bings shifter rattles
Need to give it a bit of gas on start up (stared this after 5 spd swap, I believe it has to do with CAS not installed since its a s13 trans) It still idles fine and is not a huge issue
Clearcoat is starting to come off under passenger rear 1/4 window

Please text me with any questions nine05 32four 469zero

Such a rare colour, glws smitty.

worked on this car with Will, and this car is super clean " JDM " clean if you must have a comparison. great price too. wont find a cleaner nicer kouki for this kinda money.

Thanks guys. Also this thing passes etest with no problems at all.

Updated with a ton of pictures!!

can’t wait to hear all about how much you regret selling this thing.

I already regret putting it up. But it has to be done. I wish I could keep it but it just doesn’t make sense right now. I’ll eventually get another one.

good luck with the sale!

i kinda want another kouki. :frowning:

Then you should buy this!!!

will sell me back the shift knob lol

Sad face.

I remember owning this thing, when it was actually mint. I think I paid $6500 then.

Glad you did the 5 speed swap, and I know its not your fault - but the state of it actually depresses me and my wife.

GLWS and its still worth what you’re asking.

sadly it used to look like this 3 years ago this weekend - which is when I sold it.

It’s obviously not “mint” but is still definitely very clean.

car looks mint to me other than the white paint trade on the bumper, easy fix… GLWS man, whats with all these s14s on the market??!

Don’t get me wrong, it’s definitely one of the nicest s14’s still.

great car here…spend 5k on a nice sr swap and maybe 1500-2k on wheels and u have a perfect s14kouki thats more fun than 90% of cars on road !

Thanks for the compliment’s guys. This is an awesome car. Need this thing gone though!!!

Sold!! Still have the wing with trunk available for 200 FIRM!!!

Beauty!! My car’s twin :wink: