1997 Saturn SL1. 5 speed 99087 miles. Needs windshield.

Sold

Trades?

Does it actually leak and leave drops or does it burn? The only reason I ask is because my first car was a 95 Saturn that burnt about the same per 3k oil change. Apparently it was a common ringland problem. Regardless mine lasted until 187k reliably and I sold it in perfect running order.

GLWS, this should make a great beater, dent resistant panels FTW, no rust!!

Yeah it actually drips onto the ground. Doesn’t burn any as far as i know.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

possibly. sent you a PM

i can have the windshield repalced and then have the car inspected as well as part of a negotiation of sale.

Great and very reliable car. You can put another 100k on this car if you dont beat on it. As far as it going through the oil, thats normal for a saturn that is used with this many miles and it could be a number of things; oil pan, timing chain cover (more than likely this), or even just a loose bolt somewhere. I would jump on this car if i had a couple hundred more dollars lol.

GLWS!

Yeah this is my 2nd s-series and they have both been great. My first s series was a 97 SC1 with and twincam engine swapped in, but some girl t-boned me in(not in a good way). I miss that car.

Free Bump! Find this car a home for the winter!

still got it. interested in trades as well. 4 wheeler, snowmobile, jetski? No trades for other cars, i have wayyy to many as it is. Lowered price to $1200 obo

Any offers before i donate it to charity? i’d like to get this out of my driveway.

PM’ed…

still got it. It’ll be gone by this weekend if no serious offers.

Sold