1997 Saturn SL1. 98,000 miles. 5 spd. Runs good. has the good ol saturn oil leak.

Thinking about selling my saturn. It drives good. Paint is ok, took off hubcaps. It’s definitely just a point a to point b car. Solid and reliable. Has 98,000. i also have a spare 5 spd tranny thart i’d include in the sale. This is from my old saturn and i kept it just in case. I don’t see the trans failing anytime soon though.

The good:
-Runs good.
-brakes are newer
-new exhaust from manifold back last year.
-replaced engine cradle/subframe 2 years ago because the old one rusted out.

the o.k:
-the rear tires probably have only one more year left on them.

the bad:
-there is a pretty decent crack(maybe 14") in the windshield on the passenger side that probably wont pass inspection unless you know someone who would let it go.
-it leaks oil. i add roughly 1-2 quarts per 3000 miles.

I’d ask $1600 for it. not really entertaining low ballers so don’t bother.

The pic below is not mine but it looks like this. I can post real pics after i get home from work today
http://media.mpgomatic.com/images/1999_Saturn_SL.jpg

lol try like 600$

ehhhh i’ll keep it if i cant get somewhere around what kbb lists for it in ‘fair’ value. Too solid of a car to give away. :smiley:

1-2 quarts of oil per 300 miles is a lot of oil to be leaking. Do you know where the leak is?

not quite sure. I’d guess oil pan gasket, but i don’t know. BTW it’s 1-2 quarts per 3000 miles, not 300. sorry for my typo.