1997 Supra

I was emailing a guy back and forth about selling a 1997 toyota Supra TT for about $4500. My first instinct was how can i trust such a great deal right but then he kept giving me details on why hes selling it he currently resides in London England and is looking to sell it cause he cant register it there. All taxes and shipping is included in the deal. Im kinda skeptical because this car usually goes for around 30 G’z. Hes sent pics and will even fax me the title to bad i dont have a fax machine Does anyone have one just tryna make sure this is a legit deal.

are you crazy? don’t even think about it man.

If you want the emails just email me at black.wall.streets@gmail.com and ill forward them im thinkin of having family going out to check on it

the car is defentliy stolling for that price

haha, $4500 wouldn’t even cover the expenses to have it sent over. I suppose he’d want cash payment in full before shipping huh?

Geez man, Don’t be insane!

Hahahaha true :lol: also in one of the pics there was a dodge Caravan in the backround lool do they even have those in England. Ive heard so much about these european scammers now i know how it feels to finally meet one.BTW he wanted it third party payment.

u are right it wouldent cover the expenses to have it sent over. shipping would at list coast 2500-3000 or more

send those pics to me ur_mama32@hotmail.com i will till u if it is to true to be true i was just in italy last mouth i will till u if it looks like it thery or not

http://www.hondaprelude.to/forums/showthread.php?t=67182&highlight=supra

If he isn’t nigerian it can’t possibly be a scam.

K Pics sent Also i found his ad on autotrader Canada

put up the link

Hahahaha thats soo cool he said the exact same things to me.

is it on autotrader tho

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details.asp?mknm=768&Region=100&subcategory=&CAT=1

who’ve tried tha 9500 one?

I got a friend interested in that one seems to good to be true.

the link is not working but i did find it that is to chep to be that price same with the 9500 1

LOL! 'tis the seasons for Supra scams! Either that or it’s a spelling error.

LOL! 'tis the seasons for Supra scams! Either that or it’s a spelling error.[/quote]
true