1998 BMW M3 4 Door 5 Speed

Hello all,

I just got this BMW M3/4/5 and decided to go on a different route.

Please feel free to call me at my mobile phone at 917 577 9389

VIN: WBSCD9325WEE09220
Title Status: Salvage and Cleared by the New York State Field and Investigation
Actual Miles: 117,xxx
Milage on the Odometer: 31,xxx < 32,000

More pictures on Facebook: click

Vehicle History:

I got this car beginning of this year. The previous owner was had this car shipped from California. And haven’t used it since he got here.

This car was in a front end collision, where it was all fixed and according to my mechanic it is safe to drive anywhere. It passed the New York State Inspection both Emission and Salvage.

Everything works fine, no CEL, and no warning lights.

Things Done Since I Started driving the Vehicle:

— All Rims were balanced with ContiSport Continental tires (front: 225x45x17 rear: 245/40/17) on DS1 17x7.5 Rims
— Car has been aligned all 4 wheels
— Coil Over Shocks has been installed. (Right front coils needs to be adjusted a little bit. ) Coil Over Brand: DDM
— Right rear has a little knocking noise (it seems like the rubber bushing is going)
— Dinan Rear Strut bars has been installed.
— Body is straight. A little ding here and there but not too obvious.
— Sony Xplod CDX-M630 Head Unit
— Sunroof has a new motor and slides perfect
— All Windows rolls up and down with no hesitation.
— Battery is a week old

A little attention needed:
Condenser Fan Needs to be replaced (Qouted at $400 installed)
a little interior cleaning nothing more…

Now here is what I Spent since January this year:
Car $5800
4 DS1 Rims $500
to have the title cleared by the NYS Inspection $300
To make it road Worthy $500

I know I wont get my money back for all these expenses but I can Negotiate to an extent.

With that in mind I would like to price the car at $6000 knowing that it has a Salvage Title.

Again, car is running and performing very well. I can not complain I am actually getting a few compliments.

Title is Ready and on hand.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM AVAILABLE TO SHOW THE CAR UNTIL TUESDAY MARCH 29, 2011. I WILL BE OUT TO TEXAS FOR 2 MONTHS AND THEN BACK TO NY.

Again: Please contact be via my Phone at 917 577 9389.

Pictures:

Price wise, I have gone down $5000.00 in the BimmerForum.com. So if interested you must hurry up. I don’t have so much time.

Seems decent for the price. I’m dizzy from looking at your pics. Might want to snap a few “normal” pics. GLWS

seems like a great deal but im scared of salvage titles…GLWS

low ball at 3000 with out the rims.

First pic, front right rim, is that bent at the 7 O’clock position? I’d say pop the hood, take off the fish eye lens, and take left & right pics of both fender wells, shock towers, radiator support, impact zones (rearward of front bumper).

Technically my wife owes me an M3, and I love 4 doors.

Yea it does look like a small bend in the front right but from the pics it looks pretty damn nice. I mean cmon its a clean M3 for 5k. Glws

it was in a front end collision, but the rear trunk sill / taillight panel looks like it was replaced as it dosent line up very well under the taillights. whats up with that?

The front body panels are way off. It was probably sandwiched but with more damage in the front?

I’ll give you 3800 for it

thats what i was thinking

trade sport bike plus cash

PS. I’m near him - and know him off the Galant Boards.