1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

NVRDRVN

i think im gonna do

i actually like that lol

you think every one pays to much for their cars you smurf, it was a good price actually, i could easily sell it for what i paid or even make money off it

BALLZSLO now yes lol, eventually it wont be

:lol i woulda figured Pete or Dom woulda said that before you

its not on the road so that works for now, once its on the road i will drive it as much as i can

As some of you know I traded the hatch for #367, wasnt sure if I was gonna put this out to the public but fack it…it wouldnt be the first. Since security is completed I’ll post here with news and updates.
Hatch…

First picture I saw of the possible trade

Car was rough around the edges. Previous owner seemed like he loved the car, but I dont think he knew how to take care of it.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w12/ihatemakingpasswords/2011-01-1795131445.jpg
Had 20% tint halfway down the windshield and on all other windows. Black spray tint on the tails, ricer intake, walmart radio, and a turndown after the b-pipe.
Picture after I got it back to my friends shop and was able to take the tints off. Steamer is the only way to do it…

Replaced axles, flushed coolant, trans fluid, oil, black box o-ring, o-ring behind oil cooler, dizzy o-ring, plugs, new air filter, fuel filter, ball joints, pads, and puts some miles on her…

And some misc pics…

That hatch looks bad ass.

yeah Frank that hatch is sweet. Damn Jim i didnt know your other R had that history to it lol.

Saved the other R, nice. What was done to the hatch?

Hatch was awesome, but got to nice for me to drive. It started as a beater, then hit a deer. Complete paint job and thousands in new Honda parts it turned into a car that was perfect, but, getting killed being daily driven. Hatch was a SOHC getting 44+ mpg, was a 93 SI, power windows, door locks, and 5 lug. Traded that car straight up for the beateR ITR.

damn bro.so jealous and so happy u have that type r.beautiful and we all know ur gunna make it even sexier

thanks man, its getting there

I still love those MF10s. Fuck those look so good against CW paint.

U really want me to get those wheels don’t you lol

YES!

:lol

Seeing this thing in person makes me want to sell/trade the S2000 for a '97 ITR. Fourteen years ago I saw my first ITR and for some reason I still want one. Justins is the second legit 97/98 I have seen in person.

All you get for now; more shots later when they are edited:

Fuckkkkkkk looks money

You actually drove it?

relaxxxxxxx bro, it’s a stock integra:rofl

out of storage AND back into storage:rofl

gorgeous

holy shit its on a DIRT ROAD