Thanks my dude

I drove it around a lil last month before I moved, shell be out in the spring

She’s not totally stock lol

Give me the money I don’t have to put it on the road, I’ll gladly drive it

thanks buddy

I went really slow lol

Really looking forward to the pics Jim, sorry I won’t trade u for the S

Brolic mode.
Justin even “Dukes of Hazzard” the fucker over a dirt pile.

:cry:

Just showing you how good PIC suspension is Jim lol

quick update, ordered a ton of mis nuts and bolts for under the hood, new windshield molding and cowl (where the wipers sit) Drop the motor off to Morgan later this week

took apart the trans today, got the case ready to go to powder tech

Quaife lsd FTW

glad to see your still alive … and progress on the itr isn’t a bad thing either.

Whats Morgan doing to the engine?

Im still here Jordan lol, txt me whenever. The stock ITR motor is coming out and going on a stand in storage. The motor I dropped off to Morgans is the built one from my old gsr, I’m getting a new benson block and swapping every thing over from the cracked benson block. The trans in the pic above was my built one from before. I’m just having the case blasted and powdered clear along with the new block, also adding syncro tech syncros to the built trans

cant figure out which wheels to get between the 2, which one guys??

Work Emotion CR KAI in Bronze

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/a7c816d0.jpg

Volk TE37 “Super Lap” in Gunmetal

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/3432d2d9.jpg

Didn’t you have Work wheels on the GSR?

yes, i had gunmetal with red sticker option. its one of my fav wheel so thats y i sorta want to run it again, this time id be getting Bronze with blue sticker option

After hearing you had a built Turbo drivtrain laying around from your previous car I was wondering when it was gonna end up in this one,lol.

yeah the Benson motor and built trans will be in soon, the itr motor is gonna sleep for a while lol

Deff the Work’s again homie.

agreed, and there cheaper or the stock wheels

right on my dude

price isnt an issue when it comes to wheels, id rather spend a ton on one set then have 10 pairs of rotas for the same price. OEM wheels are only gonna be on for car shows and what not.

I think I’d go with a white 17" TE37 or Sprint Hart CPR in white.

work emotions all day erry day

17s are too big bud, deff has to be 16s. Sprint heart CPR’s in white with red sticker option is a deff wheel that i WILL have but that will come down the road. Spoon brakes will come after the Works and before the Sprints