1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

I’m no engine expert but this is a fantastic thread.

:tbu

piked her up from storage with the help of Dom (dbiker207) Rubin (Burnall4) and Fly Bry (turbob18cej6)

Then put in some work

Progress!! Love it

Thanks homie

Motors done

looking good , i have a question and no idea since i know nothing of hondas, how much wheel hp do you think you could get running 93 octane staying n/a? 300 whp doable with no meth or alky injection or nos?

Maybe with a K series.

K24 bottom end with 11.5 piston/rod combo, K20 head with head work, valves, big cams (skunk2 pro 1’s) a good header and exhaust along with ITB’s or a good intake mani and TB set up. Then tune the length of a intake and you could make that on 93. It would probably be very agressive timming but could be done

Yeah a K24 or a K20/k24 is capable of just touching the 300whp mark all motor. It’s pretty hard with just a k20 though from what I gather lurking on rsx forums lol.

Yeah, in order to reach those #s on a K20 you need 13+ compression, the displacement just isn’t there.

thanks for the info guys , and any idea of when this type r will be done

Never lol

so sick, all that hard work is paying off.

no…

A friend of mine made 3xx on pretty much what I listed but iv never built nor researched K’s so I don’t know as much about them as B’s.

Thanks man, it’s getting there. Little by little

Who Greg? I’m pretty sure he has nothing of what was listed and didn’t make 300whp

I know what Greg has and I never mentioned Greg’s name in my reply so idk y you think I was referring to him. It was a kid that I met down in Middletown that was good friends with Frankie, this was about 3 or so years back

:rofl

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/82cc9e95.jpg

Sorry i was wrong about one thing, it was sleeved to a 2.6L but was still all motor and everything else was what i pretty much listed. Morgan tuned the car, like I said I don’t know much about K’s but I know what was done to this and I knew it broke 300 cuz Paul told me the day he got tuned

Yea except it was a 14:1 Q16 motor with Drag Cartel 4 or 5 cams… haha… If I had to guess. Maybe not needed on a 2.6L