1998 Integra Type r #107 build thread

I didn’t know that much about it. I was talking to him one day and he told me it was tuned on 93 and broke 300, so I figured given the octane that it was 12-1 or under. But I don’t know too much about K’s so he coulda been blowing smoke up my ass

he was puttin somethin in your ass

Just in time for winter ha

a true project car is never done!

Your truck is literally never going to be done… Like not even drivable.

i could zip tie the taillights to the rear of the frame and go get it inspected if i wanted to.

No

sadly your probably right lol

Well i was at Synapse the other day i got a axle hub and a junk axle to make another one. The point of this is so that the bearing wont sperate well the car is being rolled around well the motors out and the bay is getting painted.

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m495/justingsr1984/3b44fc2f.jpg

Got everything else outa the bay, removed the ABS, pulled out the driver side harness but I’m leaving the passenger side because its to much work to remove it, just easier to tap it up to paint the bay. pretty much ready to go to paint now

Before

After

ABS pump and lines with fire wall splitter

If you decide to drive one handed agian…you know who to call in the end.

Yeah Mike at the truck center lol

Good luck with that one.

Anyone else find this build absolutely retarded?

I’M NOT SURE IF IT’S A TYPE R ANYMORE

Does it state some where that I can’t build a car the way I want? Don’t open the thread if you don’t like it, simple as that

Nah il look in the thread

:rofl

Besides the engine and one extra lug per wheel. This thing will look identical to my wifes integra. Already have the twin loop on it. Once her body works done, you will never even know it wasnt a ITR after I shave the side moldings, the only obvious difference appearance wise. It’ll be the same color…

You crashed your integra before… now you search out an expensive, rare, white 98 type R and it HASSSS to be bone stock. Now your spending all sorts of money powder coating random shit and on top of that your going to put your old turbo motor into it. I’m all for fast cars to beat on… but why buy and do almost a restore on a nice type only to put a turbo on it. Buy a shitty integra to beat on. SMH

Type r’s shouldn’t have turbos.