1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS - $2750 need it gone pronto

Friend posted this for me a few days ago, but was told i had to post it myself.

Im leaving for B.C this Friday for 3 mths, i need to move this out ASAP from the shop so my girl can park her car in the shop during winter season.

Yr: 1998

Mileage: 47Miles or 72KM

Color: White

Description: Fully loaded w/ sunroof

Gearbox: Automatic

Other info: Car has been hit on the passenger side fender, work is 85% complete, the car has a lien on it, which will be removed for a potential buyer. All the parts are there to fix it, only thing missing is the headlights. Pictures can be seen of the work done to it and the actual damage. NO more pics of the women unless u want to come down and take a “look at the car” :roll:

Car is located in Brantford, ON

Price is $2750 O.B.O

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1667/dsc00001wu8.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1473/dsc00022pm5.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9002/dsc00004du9.jpg

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2348/dsc00005xr0.jpg

u guys are rediculous.

A: ur buddy was trying to tell me he had a lein on it and that YOU were indebted to him for the car

B: he tryed to tell me HE owned the car

C: now ever YOU are saying you dont own the car…

too sketch for me.

GT

ps… more pics of zee wimin.

Yes that is correct, the car has a Lien on it.

we are both trying to get this thing sold asap. Im in desperate need of money and leaving the province for a few mths.

i was told to post here using as my own Username, rather then his.

What would u like from me? Do u want me to bring the car onto your property so u believe that the car exsists? (not trying to sound like an ass)

bottom line is, car is in brantford, its available to be seen in person 24/7 till sat. and it gets brought on Monday to the wreckers for a lot less then i posted it for, unfortunetly.

Not sure what your point is regarding there being a lien on the vehicle?? The lien will get settled on purchase of the vehicle w he bank or whomever holds the lien.

sorry if i didnt make it clear about the lien, i had a few people ask about it on this car and as to why its on there in the first place.

post this on ca.dsm.org but good luck, with turbo 2Gs going for 5-6K that dont need fixing you are going to be very hard pressed to move this NT auto for 4K.

DSMs are worthless, I used to own one.

ps… more pics of zee wimin.

wow really?

ive had great sucess in the past with the sale of the older mits. cars 3000gt and eclipses.

its been posted on all ontario car forums.

If i dont sell it by friday, its going to the wreckers for 3500. Id rather have someone take it then have the wreckers make a fortune of it.

You’re wrong, the lean is on the title of the car, it doesn’t get settled on sale.

Technically whoever is owed the money (lean) owns the car regardless of the sale…

You’re wrong, the lean is on the title of the car, it doesn’t get settled on sale.

Technically whoever is owed the money (lean) owns the car regardless of the sale…[/quote]

thx for the help, it seems the “LEIN” is scaring potential buyers away, it will be removed when you buy the car, no questions asked.

Technically whoever is owed the money (lean) owns the car regardless of the sale…[/quote]

obviously, but it must be settled right away because who wants to buy a car with a lean on it?!

obviously, but it must be settled right away because who wants to buy a car with a lean on it?![/quote]

the lien gets taken off the minute u buy the velchile…how hard is it to comprehand

PENDING till wed.

$2750 need it gone pronto

uhhh the lien doesn’t just disappear by an ownership transfer.

If anyone from this site buys this car (which I doubt will happen), make sure the lien is cleared BEFORE transfering the ownership.

A lien held on a vehicle means that monies are owed to somone, usually for two reasons:

1. The vehicle was used as collateral on a loan, which has not yet been repayed
  2. The vehicle has had repairs or improvements made, which have not been paid for

The car can be claimed by the lien holder even after it’s been sold.

This is why the MTO makes it so you can’t buy a car without a Used Vehicle Information Package, which shows lien information.

still beating on the dead horse? :?

I don’t see it as a dead horse issue at all. I see it as an important detail that our users and members should know about.

If you don’t like it, no one is forcing you to post your wares on our board.

this has been discussed beyond…

it gets taken off the minute u buy the car…there is no chance anyone is going to get scammed.

Didn’t you say the wreckers are paying you 3500 for the car? but you dropped the price down to 2750?

Why not take the 3500 from the wreckers? hrmmmmmm

had it pending to them till wed.

no call back as of yet…