1999 Corvette

First on the list is my 1999 C5 Chevy Corvette

6 Speed B&M short throw shifter
it’s got about 71,XXX miles.
Clean and clear title with no leans
Lexan tinted top
Z06 chrome wheels (wheels are different than in the pictures)

what it has done so far:
Borla stinger mufflers. Ask anyone the the board who has heard the car it sounds amazing.
Vararam intake
SSBC slotted and zinc plated rotors on all four corners with HAWK racing pads up Front and Hawk pads in rear (stops on a dime).
Embroidered floor mats and embroidered arm rest cover.

I’m looking to get 17,200 OBO. I’ll entertain reasonable offers. Maybe possible trades for 4 door luxury cars it would all depend . I’ll start here and then it’ll be putting up the CL in about a week to give NYSpeed first dibs as I’d like to see it stay in the community.

I love this car and everything about it and REALLY don’t want to sell it. However, something has to give in the name of progress. Just an FYI The car has been FULLY detailed twice in the last 1,000 miles.

I’ll be taking brand new pictures as soon as I get it out, put the new wheels on and we have a single day where it isn’t raining.

ive never seen a vette with two exhaust pipes

Till now. :wink:

Glws, I would of liked a run, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

stupily clean car

I wish I owned this. Damn me and my Honda fettish.

I like the look better IMHO. The only PITA for me has been getting them perfectly symmetrical and staying that way. Engine torque usually throws them off a centimeter or two over time and it drives me nuts.

Your cure is only $17,200 away…

Auto?

6 speed with B&M short throw shifter.

I asked my wife… She said no she gets a truck first. :frowning:

GLWS

Guess somebody doesn’t like cowbell??? LOL
I remember this car chilling in Don’s garage and dreaming of some day driving a vette. Also let me throw GLWS in this post and hope to not get banned.

man shit.
I must be getting old cause i love these

Bump for a good seller and clean car :tup:

lol, you should know how clean it is. You detailed it less than 100 miles ago lol.

damn you didn’t even put 100 miles on it since then?

GLWS man
This looks like a great car
Good price too

WTF why am I buying a house? This is the cleanest vette I have seen locally at this price in a while!

No, I’m getting to old and paranoid to drive it. Parking in the back of parking lots, watching every two seconds to make sure no one goes ear it, to much stress. I’d rather drive something I’m not afraid if it gets scuffed, scratched, or dinged.

If you think about it though, if you had a sweet luxury vehicle, i’d guess it would cost around the same as this vette, but the vette stands out, even non-car people would deffinitely notice a vette. I think this would make people try to be more careful around the vette, but a nice luxury vehicle would blend in more and people wouldn’t really notice it as much making them more likely to not be careful around it and ding it up, unless you also park it super far away and constantly watch it.

GLWS, whatever you get i’m sure will be awesome!

EDIT: See you should of bought a red vette, you can’t miss a red vette! People would say, " I’m gonna stay away from that, it looks expensive and I don’t want to be responsible for any dings if I ding it."