1997 Corvette

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36688&stc=1

http://www.nyspeed.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36689&stc=1
This is a long shot but putting it out there.

I purchased this car back off a buddy in Houston, so the car is currently there but i’ll have it in Detroit in a month or so.

1997 C5 Targa Top
LG long tube headers, catless xpipe borla mufflers no tips
3200 stall, low mileage trans (original broke input shaft)
Body and engine have like 160K miles, but runs great
No abs or traction control, the abs block failed and the brake lines were re-done without ABS. Has adjustable bias and line lock. IE burnout machine.
Nice black interior
She is slammed

Text me if you want it 248-3oh3-97two9. I might be willing to trade it for a GTO or TBSS or guns or gold or silver or something cool. Do not want body parts, wives, or children.

I don’t think ive ever seen a c5 in this color :tup:

Good god it’s like a corvette blowout sale here on NYSpeed. Good luck with sale.

What are the chances a Vette and Viper owner park next to each other… and both are handicapped?

lol :clap:

GLWS

Considering the demographic of both, probably 95% chance. :wink:

Disclosure: I own a Corvette, so fuck me.

Probably true. Suppose if you wait 10-15 minutes a Mustang is sure to slide in and wipe them both out.

It was a 2 year color, 1997 Light Carmine Red Metallic, they only made 381. I think the only color made with less was the hunter green color.

I honestly don’t expect to sell this or really care. I’ll keep it for an amazing summer daily and burnout machine. If it sells it sells, trying to pass along a good deal.

It was at a car show, but LoL. The viper and corvette clubs are mostly geriatrics. The dash and buttons should be huge lol.

Also has C6 Z06 Shocks, ac works sometimes, newer water pump, newer brakes

There were some folks who used them at the 1st C & C this spring. The police were less than understanding. Couldn’t help but notice though. Thought it was funny.

Love the color.

x2 Everyone that sees it loves it.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Needs a black hood and trunk though to be PERFECT!

2 TONEZ 4 LYF

was it “bowling green” or something cheesy? loved it with the tan interior. so hot…this dark red is awesome too, love it - GL

Fairway Green Metallic
and they only made 155 in '97.

Very nice color too.

Love that color. GLWS

Pretty nice, what is he dropped on?

Looks like about the same height mine was. Mine just had the bolt kit off ebay.

Yup, just bolt kit.

Bump, put about 400 miles on this last week in Houston, drives great. Stall is a little tighter than I thought, probably more like a 2600-2800 stall.

No one wants a fun cheap toy? :slight_smile: