FS:(not mine) 00ish vette

driving down op road, heading to my insurance agent I saw an 99/00ish vette hardtop for I believe it was $16,900.
Didn’t stop to get any details, but I just thought I would give a heads up for anyone looking.

prolley auto-tragic with 130k

sounds about right

or some crazy old lady who has no idea what her husband left in the will.

looks like it would be an older couples house BTW

ALL Hardtops had MN6 & Z51 / 3:42

Was it red? if it was then its Jaegermeisters brothers car. Talk to him for details if so. :tup:

Jeller

if anybody gets more details post em up :slight_smile:

yes it was red. looked to be in awesome shape from what I Could see, like I Said I Was driving and did not stop for a closer look.

if its the same car im thinking about the clutch is fried

Like jeller said, it’s probably Jaeger’s brothers car, it’s stick, and I think it’s a 97? (pretty sure the first year of the C5). He’s selling because he lives in NYC and has no place to keep it.

X…

yeah not cheap to have done and not fun to do yourself. look for over 2k for the job

yup 97 was the first year of the c5…

for someone mechanically inclined it would be an awsome deal

so, where is it?

99 was the first year of the hard top. So it couldn’t be a 97 or 98 unless it was targa.

could have been a targa, like I said I saw it driving past it I was in the passenger seat also on my cell phone.

Pretty sure its a targa, and talk to jaegermeister

Jeller

1997 C5 Targa Price is now $16900

Red with Black leather
Manual tranny (Clutch feels fine)

New tires, slotted brakes
New B&B exhaust, also has OEM in the garage

Overall its pretty clean. I was gonna take pics, but I found his autotrader ad.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=203670271&dealer_id=57988607&car_year=1997&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records=&make=CHEV&distance=300&model=CORV&address=14127&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1153512052039&min_price=&end_year=1997&start_year=1997&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=0

If anyone is serious about the car and wants to check it out, PM me and I can show it to you.

hah do I get a finders fee for posting it on here? if it sells through here.

I’ll give you a Hug.

eh, that’s about right for the price… nothing exceptional, though

EDIT: oh yeah, def sounds pretty nice and all though. price fits for miles, but it’s got two of the most desirable options :slight_smile: