1st Annual Pittspeed Pizza Power Tour Sept 12th 2010

He’s sloooooooooooow like a GTFO!

Well, editing, rendering and exporting 1080p video in a format that not many editors take takes a hell of a lot of time, not being able to use the PC while said process is going without the outputted video being fucked up then uploading the resulting 900MB file to youtube… it takes a good while and I don’t have much time to work on shit like that.

sleep less :dunno:

So…what you’re saying is:

Purchasing an HD camera is pretty much a waste of money, since the HD videos that it creates are worthless unless you spend half of your life editing, rendering, and exporting them to a lesser format?

Good to know…

No not really, but editing and rendering on a 2ghz Core 2 Duo Laptop is painful…

I don’t have access to my 2.66ghz Core 2 Quad desktop right now or I would be able to knock them out quick.

come to my house and use my 2.94ghz quad core i7 then

Sounds like someone wants :gaysex:^

Werd

That’s a booty call line.

What kind of an IT guy are you?

You don’t have an AMD 6-Core or an i7 4-Core in your desktop?

For shame…for shame…

A poor one

Okay, here’s the shot out of the cannon: Oprah, Barbara Walters, your wife. You gotta fuck one, marry one, kill one, go!

http://i53.tinypic.com/rc7jgw.jpg

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

is there a video?

what?

I guess there’s no more video…that sucks ass…

i heard of a video with a “smokin” hot chevelle… lots of smoke…but not from a burnout:)

i see video from a certain someones 1/4 mile run video was posted dam close to the same day but its been like 9 years and still no more video of the pizza power tour :mpd: