1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

As it states…anyone…and i mean anyone who thinks they can challenge me to a timed automotive contest.
I will allow you to co-drive my car at an auto-x, run the event in my car against me in the same class.
YOU must have a drag car that we can take to the valley on a saturday, so we can run your car together and see what kind of time seperation there is…
All submissions will be considered…
One stipulation is that the event has to be at devens or seneca army depot…the sites are smooth and good for leveling the playing field…

are you going to seneca on sunday? I plan on hitting up that event with the glen region.

O man, this is gonna be good!

how about you just go and suck a dick

:rofl

I can see potential in this thread. Subscribed.

How about i obviously struck a nerve with u…be a man and throw down the gauntlet…I put my car up…how about U?
or is your fragile ego gonna keep u from doing it?

National tour, and divisionals at devens…i don’t usually go to seneca for glen region or finger lakes events…there run kinda shittily…

BTW if it wasn’t for the shit i say on here, you guys would be fucking bored to tears…U should be thanking me you ungrateful bitches…now…who’s a man and wants a legitimate challenge?

I really hope to build a car someday to bring to a road track, it really does seem like a hell of a time. I dont think the VR4 was built for the twisties, lol.

I’ve never raced auto-x but ummmmmm… I would like to try/make a fool of myself! haha

I accept your challenge - but add a stipulation of my own: that we use my car because I dont want to have to buy you a new set of axles after my run.

Already bought a pair of remans to take with us…
anyone…anyone…bueller, bueller
Come on someone has to have a set of balls here…

How about replacement fenders? :rofl

Seriously. :shifty We might need them.

I would seriously like to try this. Not to beat you on your turf, but to just experience it from someone who knows what the hell they are doing!
I’m a good “driver” but would prob suck balls on a track, lol.
Up for giving some pointers/lessons???

Yes. Request 1stgen as your instructor. Cut lap times in half. Champagne/girls/victory lane/etc.

Yea dont use Jesse. He is a horrible instructor

haha. I can see it now. It will be glorious!! F1 here I come!

Hey, are you going to be stopping by Sean’s house tonight for Stallmers birthday?

No really, I am genuinely a terrible instructor.

I stick to the “those who cannot do…” motto.

Negative, but I will be there in spirit, so please enjoy alcohol on my behalf and pour a little on the birthday boi.

You are horrible at life pal