1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

ill out drive you in my sleep tom . did you even fix your car yet ? im going to be runing every wednesday @ lebanon valley if you want to see what you can run with it .

Quoted, will be printing on a t-shirt to be given to your students at any HPDE’s I attend with you.

We have already proven this…I ran 13.8 in my POS beetle… you haven’t broken 13"s yet without nitrous in your beetle, so…bring youre ice racer out there bud…and yeah the car has been fixed like 8 times since then cuz its actually USED all the time…word Now…i have said this before i love all forms of racing…if it has wheels and you can run it in comp…awesome. The original thread was started by someone who blatently shit talked auto-x. I didn’t start this fight or say anything bad about drag racing, but your narrow little minds take it taht way…present company posters excluded… i’m refering to the O.P. of the fuck auto-x and his cohorts in ripping it a new ass…SRSLY? where can you go and totally tear the pavemnet up legally? I can think of only 3 avenues for that, and auto-x being one of them. I just want everyone to have some fun with this and step up to the a challenge. You think it’s stupid and easy? Then come prove it…I will also prove to that I can launch a car and pilot it to it’s best e.t., I’ve been doing it with multiple cars since 1992…I think i got the hang of it. But auto-x is different course every fucking time you go…which means you have to drive the course, full tilt without overdriving and scrubbing time. Same as dragracing but it’s stretched over a period of time…

Drifting.

Discuss.

I didn’t exclude it…I included it with track/airport usage, which includes auto-x, drifting, gymkhana, trackdays and dragstrip.

If i didnt think youd hit the wall with my car id totally be down :lol

Fuck your auto sports. I challenge you to a kayak race…pussies

SRSLY? Thats one of the funniest things i’ve heard lately…bro, people let me take there cars on racetracks and show them the line…are you kidding me? I got your 11 second car in check…don’;t worry. How do think i feel…i’m offering up alot more abuse on my car then the drag racer is. Seneca is huge…you could easily flip a car there.

I have 10"RUBBER UP FRONT AND 8" IN THE BACK…AND THEY ARE HOOSIERS.You would be getting the better end of the stick in fun factor…

I might be up for this…kayaking rough water is fun.

Slicks with 32psi is not the same as wrinkle walls with 15psi.

[QUOTE=1stgen;327359]We have already proven this…I ran 13.8 in my POS beetle… you haven’t broken 13"s yet without nitrous in your beetle, so…quote]

b4 i forget to reply to you i ran 13.9 @ 105mph “not on nitrous”. but i want you to take my car and see what it will run in a quarter. you should be better than me your twice my age and light . as far as the ice racer the motor is on its way out . i have a new motor for it with a little head work and cams so im hoping to get it out this summer but its not as fast as your toys .

I agree to everything you said about auto x it is just another way to have fun with no trouble . for the record (menards)ice racing sucks its basicly racing with your eyes closed at full speed (80-130) not knowing ware any turns are and hoping you dont clip a ice bank and end up upside down yes thats fun if its not with your own car lol.

Now we need to wrangle up some kayaks and we are golden

We can rent them…

IN FOR KAYAK RACE!!!

LOL What’s your point again? I’m lost.

Its on bitch

Yeah i was too…I think he’s referring to them taking a burnout to heat up and “launching them” correctly. Again…after a few passes…I think I will have it under control, this isn’t a pro street car were talking about?

Been there --done that. Still trying to steer the car upside down --before the snow cleared.
Last time I Ice Raced --years ago.

Tom --nice job stirring up the kids. LOL.
Maybe some of the “haters” would like to try a time trial? To prove how slow you are of course.

I would suggest a “driving school” or AutoX so they can learn, but seems like it is not necessary.LOL

No I just mean a 3300lb car with wrinkles and skinnies tank slapping is a little different than a 2500lb car with stiff ass sidewalls getting loose.

I know nothing of your background except you were born around the same time as Jesus and you a scirocco that breaks alot.

im in if u guys rent kayaks there alot of fun .

Ok now imagine you were sliding in [anything] completely sideways after hitting a puddle of your opponents coolant towards a concrete wall at 120mph.

Launching a car, getting loose at 60mph in a straight line then gunning it to the finish is not the same. :rofl