1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

Thank you Jesse…

Tom, remember, this board is full of morons who keep drag radials on their cars because they cant keep 500whp in a straight line without ending up in a ditch. :rofl

I love my Mickey Thompsons :frowning:

I daily drive slicks on the MR2. 115whp is serious business.

That would be fine…if my car was an 11 second car…

i run 11psi pre-burnout, she shimmies a bit up top lol

What does it run then?

Id rather not say if ya catch my drift, but it does a little better than that :thumbup

liar…

:lol Well your car will be one of the 1st to find out :evilking

Ok so mid 10’s…are you contemplating it or not?
At least your thinking about it…I don’t think any one else on here actually has a car they use to go to the track…I think we have a bunch of talkers on here…I’m a B.S. artist but i’m ready to put up or shut up. More than I can say for the rest of these guys…Except Jesse, he’d throw down, if he had a drag car. 94gt You might be the only legit drag racer on here man…

yea dude. None of us have EVER been to the track/go every opportunity we have. Sorry, we suck…

Im thinking about it. No one has ever driven it though, so the thought of that makes me a bit nervous. And the thought of an accident happening rubs me the wrong way, whether its me or you. B/C i know if you crashed my car id probably kill you, and likewise if i crashed yours lol. Lemme sleep on it though, could be alot of fun. Oh, and the big pills are goin in it for your run if it happens!!

This is what i'm talking about.....YOU said that.,.....not me. I have never said that anybody sucks cuz you can't go to the track/auto-x. Fuck if you can't afford to auto-x, I don't know what to tell you. All I said is, people who shit talk auto-x like they know what it is about, even though they have never done it, are fucktards.

If your into it long enough it starts to pay you…I dont pay for track time…I did tech and now instruct. So it’s free…so free…

I’m here just to LOL at the claim that “1badbug” ran 13.9 @ 105 without nitrous…consistant mid-14 sec. runs say otherwise.

im f@#$n with ya buddy. When my car is healthy I go to LVD whenever I can. Maybe over the next year or two I’ll have a track car. Just seeing the race car over at Synapse last week made me tight in the pants :smiley:

100 percent on that…I just didn’t call him out…even though we all knew it wasn’t possible…LOL

This. Im looking to build a Fox or a SN95 with all Agent47 parts in the next few years. Looks like a good time, but drag/street will always be my shit. 1stGen, look out for a heavy ass mustang on the track in a few years!:wink:

quoted for when above dream, does not happen.
:ahh

A couple of my new hampshire buddies are all fox body drivers…I will dig up some pictures of they’re cars. They were at NHIS with me in october…good bunch of rednecks…ooops i mean guys…hahahaha really, they are good guys. COMSCC has a few lead sledders…A 68 camaro track car that is sssssiiiick, and has an ls6 motor in it, couple of 68 mustangs, vettes and newer mustangs as well. I’ll be honest though…I’ve passed every one of em’…hahaha Except the camaro…OMG that thing is fast.