1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

Hold on Pookie, I sold the vette because I wanted the Atom… but I would agree, I bought a BMW cause I wanted some competition on the track… the Atom was unfaithful and the vette could nab you in the straits.

That said, 10 seconds at a time vs. 30, 60, 90 minutes at a time is simply no comparison. Road racing is for drivers. 1320 takes skill and balls and learning to make what you have to run its best.

Both take a skillset based on conditions… 1320 success revolves more around what skill you have to afford, assemble and marry the two of them in performance and execution.

Bottom line, road racing is harder to do the “driving” part well.

Most here simply push the gas pedal…the okay ones know how to shift and better can launch and shift, and the best can afford, spec, launch, shift and control (if fast enough to need it)…and can do this with consistancy.

Road racing takes pages to break down due to the differences in all the details… its not just braking and apex’s.

For the record, I am more concerned in the last 100 feet of a drag race then entering a turn at 125 mph.

Road racing is harder to do the “driving” part well.