1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

What sean means is hes going to completely miss the turn, run through the pits, and hit you standing at 89mph. :ahh :lol

No it means I shall try and PIT Mr.Clark on purpose

:rofl Niiiiiice

But now that I just gave away my game plan its back to beating him and tom in a kayaking competition.

Hold on Pookie, I sold the vette because I wanted the Atom… but I would agree, I bought a BMW cause I wanted some competition on the track… the Atom was unfaithful and the vette could nab you in the straits.

That said, 10 seconds at a time vs. 30, 60, 90 minutes at a time is simply no comparison. Road racing is for drivers. 1320 takes skill and balls and learning to make what you have to run its best.

Both take a skillset based on conditions… 1320 success revolves more around what skill you have to afford, assemble and marry the two of them in performance and execution.

Bottom line, road racing is harder to do the “driving” part well.

Most here simply push the gas pedal…the okay ones know how to shift and better can launch and shift, and the best can afford, spec, launch, shift and control (if fast enough to need it)…and can do this with consistancy.

Road racing takes pages to break down due to the differences in all the details… its not just braking and apex’s.

For the record, I am more concerned in the last 100 feet of a drag race then entering a turn at 125 mph.

Road racing is harder to do the “driving” part well.

i dont really apreciate some idiot who cant read, write, let alone comprehend much of whats going on, telling me they can build MY car better than I can… on top of the lying hes doing. thats cool, hes not a friend so its all good to me. its right along the lines of me telling you(adam) than i know more about the stang, or could build it better.

i was at the track when he ran what he did, full interior. said he was spraying it like a 35 shot or something… now hes back pedaling and saying no spray… alright bud. its ok, your cute beetle isnt beating me, hate to rain on your parade :retardclap

Oh snizap!

How did I miss this gem of a thread…?!

Subscribed.

I agree with this statement 100%

According the the LVD scales my 03 GTI was 2795 with full interior and spare.

Said car, with me in it is 3005 lb.

Said car can also run a 14.936 @ 93.27 (2.302 60’) Bone stock.

I believe this is a very impressive ET for bone stock on the factory 17" Michelin’s.

I can find no one who has run faster with a 100% showroom stock car.

wait this is so fun dude i could give a Fuc* what you have in your car im just being a dick like you . your older than me, singal, and dont own a house and your a army brat (so ive heard ?). if you were not faster than me it would be really sad. give me the $ you have in your car and ill show u how to pilot a car on any surface.

Did I just win??? I think I did.

this thread is BIG TIME

Ill just leave this here :

http://images.quickblogcast.com/9/7/7/0/1/118689-110779/Audrina.jpg

como senor?

i bet i have less into my car than you think pal. smart purchasing and trading, my vehicle is all SELF FUNDED. so dont even go there bud. no one pays for my hobbies but me, so less ignorant comments. more asking questions… being SINGLE is a choice. just like having a kid is a CHOICE, if i wanted to be married with a kid i could be, but i didnt choose that plan for my life, i chose to enjoy it in other ways. and, wheres the sign up sheet for dremel skills racing? id LOVE TO LEARN TO DRIVE FROM YOU.:retardclap

EDIT: also, lets point out, you came here and attacked me, because i called you a liar about your cars configuration on the “13.9 @ 105” run. i called you on the weight, and power claim, “no spray” now you come at me about how my car is funded… FYI, my father NEVER WAS in the Military. so i am in no way, shape or form an “army brat” so heres a tip for you FACTS > SPECULATION. ALSO LYING DOESNT MAKE FRIENDS. SO WORK ON TELLING THE TRUTH MORE OFTEN PAL. NO NEED TO MAKE THINGS UP.

Details, schmetails. :smiley: It fit my argument better.

^^ Most qualified answer yet. Print this out and frame it.

stfu

Brett is who we call when advanced doesn’t know part numbers for spark plugs. :rofl

Enough said.

As I am not challenging anybody…

But Jesse or Tom… I will gladly attend a track day if one of you let me use your car!

As I do not have an acceptable vehicle that I Would feel safe or the safety of an instructor at high speed cornering.

I will gladly help fix anything that breaks on said vehicle

i wish i had the energy to keep this up but im board. im not lying come talk to me if anyone cares at all to know the trouth.

I had a kid… it wasnt a choice… it was an oops

I just dident want to kill mah babehz

Could you abort this?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss227/alanamadilyn/PA290420.jpg