1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

Good god, how old are are you.

Driving a twin turbo on a Highway and an BMW on road course are nothing alike other than both make your whole body smile.

But, I am going to agree, Jesse is a total strait line hater and a retard clap is appropriate for that attitude!

:rofl x10

After doing this for several years, I’ve found the only way to get the drag racers to come try road racing (or ANYTHING else) is by challenging their egos. It works. It’s the only thing that works. Because in drag racing, every win is like an ape pounding his chest - you guys take it as an attack on your honor.

If it offends or upsets you and causes you to think of it as a superiority complex, that’s fine. It means your not my target market.

The road racers can come in and have a fun discussion ripping on other forms of motorsport, the drag racers take it personal. If you guys really cant take some fun trash talking, I apologize.

The the little meathead insults are the icing on the cake tho, top notch. Maybe you should whip it out again and prove what a man you are?

So please, relax. It’ll be ok pookie.

^^^ Converted this drag racer guy - proof it works. :smiley:

He was road racing before you came along

Some of you guys are taking this way too personal. The point is…that there is more skill involved in autox/roadracing than there is in dragracing. Just because you dragracing guys are using less skill, noone’s saying you should be wearing helmets in the special class and still wear velcro sneakers. It’s just implied that someone who wear helmets in the special class still wearing velcro sneakers can dragrace far better than autox/roadrace. :wink:

Velcro is for sissies

But who got him to sell his Vette, buy a BMW, and put the TA up for sale?:number1 Jay is one with the dark side.

j clark = always right :wtf is everyone noobs :lol

:rofl Thanks John that’s a big help. :rofl

:thumbup:ahh

To each his own.

*Unless JClark disagrees with your way.

You’re thinking of 1stgen again.

Exactly.

you’re old so you lose, and no I do not feel like reading this thread.

2400 with you. thats a joke. the beetle turbo S CURB weight is 3005lb, my car is 2800lb no driver, so you took out 800lb is what your telling me, because youre right around 200 im sure, which would put the car is 2200 minus driver. thats MK2 TERRITORY, no way, no how.and retard. a k04, you MIGHT make 10hp more than with a k03… k04 is a tiny turbo… and what could you do that i cant, i didnt build the axles that broke. if you had a clue about my car you would keep your fingers from typing. O2M axles are completely different from O2J axles… and you think you know something, but for the longest time you thought my car was stock turbo still… guess you cant see very well. also ill not this, my car ran what it did missing 3rd gear, with no launch, stock side mount and wastegate pressure tapering off from heat soak. i will gladly run at 15psi this year and show you whats up.

edit : ill also show you 24+ psi too if youd like to see what that beetle can do

Brett E-Thuggin it :lol

Nah that was layin’ down the law…it needed to be done :lol

:rofl

Mr.Micare sells every thing. This is a known fact. But please be prepared for a brutal slaying on the track when I get behind the wheel of his BMW.