1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

We have already proven this…I ran 13.8 in my POS beetle… you haven’t broken 13"s yet without nitrous in your beetle, so…bring youre ice racer out there bud…and yeah the car has been fixed like 8 times since then cuz its actually USED all the time…word Now…i have said this before i love all forms of racing…if it has wheels and you can run it in comp…awesome. The original thread was started by someone who blatently shit talked auto-x. I didn’t start this fight or say anything bad about drag racing, but your narrow little minds take it taht way…present company posters excluded… i’m refering to the O.P. of the fuck auto-x and his cohorts in ripping it a new ass…SRSLY? where can you go and totally tear the pavemnet up legally? I can think of only 3 avenues for that, and auto-x being one of them. I just want everyone to have some fun with this and step up to the a challenge. You think it’s stupid and easy? Then come prove it…I will also prove to that I can launch a car and pilot it to it’s best e.t., I’ve been doing it with multiple cars since 1992…I think i got the hang of it. But auto-x is different course every fucking time you go…which means you have to drive the course, full tilt without overdriving and scrubbing time. Same as dragracing but it’s stretched over a period of time…