1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

same with me and my old altima, but they were all 14’s :rofl

i dont know, depends on my schedule at work. id like to make it to the track when my car is together. my user name says alot about the car. but it ran no where near its potential last year. but its not coming out until its 100% this year. might drop some serious coin on something very soon.

Are you MK4-Tdi?

he’s not, but there’s a guy on here by the name of tdi_logik if that’s who you’re thinking of

no man, this has been my user name here since day 1.
my car is black. and its stock with exception of some small wheels.

dont offend me by including me in the same sentence as he.

Yeah, that was who I am thinking of.

Well, I’m sure you will see me someday.

I really like going to the track. I’m a total car fanatic, and I love shooting the shit with other racers about cars.

Both Tom and Jeremy are actually nice people. We all have a good time at LV.

tdi= penny pinching pete
mk430r is actually a real helpful dude, I know he’s helped me with nothing in return for himself on atleast 2 occasions. Not to mention lending me a few bucks to fix my old jetta.

i didn’t, i used the pronoun “he” to represent you, i never said your name :ninja

and +rep for using “he” correctly at the end of that sentence.

Guy’s still an asshole.

You need a new reason to live, or maybe take stockcarboy's advice and put a pistol in your mouth...... Problem solved.

I thought I told you to go lay face down in 3 inches of water???

You don’t listen very well Mr.

That is all…

Lol matt im not swinging on toms nuts at all

He is a cocky d-bag, but after hanging out with him, talking to him and watching him run…

At least on a roadcoarse… he has good right to be a cocky SOB…

Hes good shit, the first and last time I hung out with him i cant tell you the ammount of shit I learned at the track from him…

And jesse/jammer too…

but jesse was to busy fixing his hair in between runs

Are you talking about Limerock?

Cuz uh, he didn’t do much running. :rofl

His car might have been on the track, but it was pretty still for most of the time :rofl

BENNY COMES IN WITH A TOM BURN!!! :ahh

FUUU!!! :rofl

That day sucked. I was trapped in the building the whole time so I couldnt take mini power naps in the truck bed like usual.

No he sucks

Benny I was driving Bruce’s E21 BMW…

On your mom’s pussy…pretty regularly i might add. Your dad is such a lame ass…explains where you came from though…

Wtf? seriously?

Which also looked pretty “parked” out there.

PPFFTT!! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol I kill me.