1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

wat

im done here in this topic

what the hell, jeremy?? :rofl

LOL Quote of the month.

Back to track racing

Lol

ANY Stockcarboy post is hilarious.

He has a million typo’s in his SIGNATURE, where he apparently feels the need to spam us all with Inline Performance information.

http://rlv.zcache.com/hooked_on_phonics_joke_bumper_sticker-p128284086582077834trl0_400.jpg

*See thread where he asked to buy a “gun pistol, legal or not”

:rofl :crazy

My reason for living = Thread: 1stgen vs. the world S.T. come to my neighborhood

my finger is hovering over the ban switch on the grounds of total stupidity for stockcarboy… he needs to pass 3rd grade english before returning.

I’d say the threats of blowing his brains out and the threads about wanting to buy “a gun pistol legal or not” are along the lines/over the line of being banned…

Wow, I think he seriously may need help. Suicidal thoughts are no fun.

yeah you got me… and actually Tom drove the balls off that car. IIRC hes got a chip(maybe) open exhaust, and its gutted, and an O2M which makes things nice. he just knows that car really well. im sure if my driving time wasnt spent on the freeway, and more geared towards launching the car, i also could drive my car that well. but as much as people hate him or hate on him. hes an awesome driver. youre just a clown.

sorry not me. i wouldnt feel bad at all. ive experienced death first hand, close enough to touch it. so you would just be one less idiot. but id feel for your family as you just commited an unjustifiable action that would hurt them… you sir(not that you earn that title) are a complete, idiot.

Tryin to buy guns n shit wtf

Fuck Spiderman

http://www.racismreview.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/children-with-guns.jpg

That is all…

Tom’s car runs a 13.8 with: (in order of importance)

1. APR chip, 93 octane.
  2. Open side exit straight pipe.
  3. Lightweight wheels.
  4. Somewhat gutted interior.
  5. Flame surfacing. (BMW style)

Both Tom and Jeremy run the New Beetle Turbo-S.

The Turbo-S has the 6 speed O2M, which is a slight gearing advantage.

My car has the 02A 5 speed.

im aware of the trans, i have one now. and you have an O2J, probably an EHA code, like i had, with the long 3.648:1 FD vs the shorter 3.94:1 the 150hp cars had. crazy long gears with my old trans. 80mph in 2nd at 7500.

edit: gearing isnt really better, its the fact the transmission shifts smoothly in the upper rpm’s where i would go through in 3rd before, now is going to be in 4th… so you shift one more time, but everything about the trans, and axles is superior… i broke 5 02J axles last year

Ugh, I know tell me about it.

I LOVE having to pop it into 3rd about 7/8ths the way down the track, which wastes time.

Of course, since I trap 93, I HAVE to shift, or I will hit the soft rev limiter. :banghead

Ill bet with the APR chip, I could break the lights in 2nd gear, and probably crush Jeremy’s time with or without NO2 lol.

What do you have done to your car Mk4 30R? I probably have talked to you numerous times at the valley, but I’m not quite sure who you are.

its stock. ill see you out. we’ll talk then. but i will say on stock tires, i went through in 3rd gear, 105-106mph. with almost 1000rpm left.

:gay

105 = Serious mods, at LEAST a chip.

I’m out at school now, this is finals week. But I should be at Lime Rock this weekend, but I might be able to catch you next wed? perhaps Saturday?

When I lived in the area I was A FIXTURE at the track, every Wed and every sat, sometimes Sunday. I’ve got a FAT roll of crappy 15 second times LOL.