1yr old female Weimaraner

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: 1 Year Old
Will Ship?: NO
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Unfortunately due to all the shit thats going on in my life, I have to let my year old Weimaraner puppy go to a better spot. I dont have any time for her, and she needs tons of attention and exercise and time. I’d need to meet/speak with you in person before I let her go. Preferrably at a park or somewhere you can interact with her.

She is housepad-trained (due to my family not being home alot), as well as crate trained (due to the breed being reknowned for seperation anxiety which shes doing well with) knows basic commands (sit, down, stay, come, high-five, etc.), loves playing fetch, and would make a very good hunting dog.

For those who dont know, Weimaraners are german hunters/pointers. She will follow you around consistently, basically never leaving your side. She loves to play hunt, chase rabbits, ducks, etc. (if you toss a stick and she cant find it, she’ll walk in front of you from side to side searching for the smell, as well as giving points).

She is up to date on all her shots and stuff. I believe she needs a second rabies in february. All of her vet history comes with her. As well as her crate.

Shes been on Nutrience large breed puppy food for a while now. Probably should stick with it for another couple months and then switch to more adult food.

I’ll post some pictures up of her tonight.

She is NOT fixed. And is currently in her first heat. Generally afaik dogs are fixed after their first heat. I wasn’t really planning on fixing her, nor was I planning on breeding her. She’s very flashy and obviously a rare breed. I bought her from a pet shop for a considerable amount of money, because i’ve always wanted a Weim and no breeders were having litters.

I dunno what to say about price…just post up in here or pm if you’re interested.

Beautiful dogs. My neighbor has / had one “Noble” might have passed away recently as he was super old. I can hit them up.

G/L hate to see this happen but thats life.

http://www.hunting.net/ftb_images/Sporting%20Dog/Pointing%20Breeds/Weimaraner.jpg