2:13am aftermath of pady's day

well it’s 2:13, my gf is puking her guts out and telling me how much she hates me for getting her drunk…why do they always blame somebody else for there loose behavior.

i hope everyones nights goes better than mine.

havent heard noise from the bathroom in a few min, i best go check.

lol that’s cute… I did nothing today…if that makes you feel better :slight_smile:

You haven’t heard noises?

She’s probablly dead. Call 911!!!1 :run:

girl passed out in the bathtub. finally got her to sleep around 5am. woot

Did you impregnate her? :noes:

the mirical of birth-control gonad.

i got kicked out of the same bar twice, and my bride seat is scratched to fuck i nthe back. dont ask me how that happened.

accidently gave my firend a nose bleed by punching him in the face while giving him a hug

jantos was squirly

i have half a 60 of absolut left but now its green thanks to food coloring. nice.

i was too poor to cab it home and my jeep was outfront the bar so i decided to sleep in it until i sobered up. 5am comes around and im feeling pretty good, ready to go for some mcdonalds breakfast, when ty (spilner) shows up at my jeep knocking on the window

im like wtf

tys stoned off his ass

we go to mcdonalds, drive ty home, go home and sleep after 3 bacon and egg mcmuffins.

right on.

now the question is do i cause shit at the bar and get them to pay for a new bride, or do i just say fuck it

^ how does the bar have anything to do with the seat?

like i said, dont ask.

well we can’t answer the last question of your post without knowing the full story. so uhhh, do tell.

St. Padys day was okay but not as good as they used to, just a bunch of drunk people but no fights… what’s so Irish about that?
Whatever happend to the good old Irish spirit ( Drink-get drunk-diagree-fight it out-make up by agreeing on “good fight lad” - party together after fight- drink more-get more drunk- re match fight- agree on " Sorry for the black eye, I love you man, good fight lad" - laugh about it- keep drinking till you pass out ).

http://home.earthlink.net/~mikerider/webpics/GuinnessBeer.jpg

Went to Republic with a couple old buddies. Got home at 4 AM and had to work at 8 :?

Good times there!! :lol: (at the bar, not work…)

Had about 10 different things to drink over the course of the night…

Carlsburg (x3)
Guiness (x2)
Redbull and vodka (x2)
liquid cocaine shots (x2)
unknown random shot (x1)
Stella Artois (x2)
Gin and tonic (x3)
Chicken Shwarma (x1) Yummma!
Sore legs (x2)

Ok, gotta go, time to drink some more.

R/C + Bonghits and waterfalls = Blackouts.

funny. she blamed it all on you but she was the one to ditch you (us) and chat up the ozzy couple all night.
women…
yea, im drunk
and its sunday now…
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ha

haha, it’s ok, when she drink the aussie accent comes out, lol, makes me happy.

anybody else have green shit?

had to work. made up for it last night. good times had by all.

Brock

im still having them today.

I had to work at six on saturday and i didnt leave untell 2

Ya London+ lots of cheap drinks+ sluts+ Guy with Stoke + Sven and Nutta makes for a fun night.\

" watch out for those bathroom sinks, they will get you when you are not looking"

i got HAMMERED at an irish pub with the pals. ended up at a girls house afterwards, did some shit, then i was walking home at 5:15am and i see a jeep parked. Very familiar jeep, in fact it had an MSSC decal. hmmm. I look in the window and I see sasha sleeping.
He was sobering up, then we went to mcdonalds for breakfast but i couldnt eat, i then went home and tossed my cookies. Bed at 6am. good night.

then i flipped a 69 charger