2/14/06 snowmobile action?

anyone game to ride at some point today? im down in springvizzle

I’m going out in Royalton right after work.

i would be down if i wasnt beat from logging over a hundred miles already :smiley: Plus my buddy is hangin with his woman later so no trailer

87FOXGT Where did you ride today? How were the trails?

87FOXGT Where did you ride today?

i rode around the darien/alden area, trails were pretty decent but they are gonna get beat fast tonight. lots of bad water holes too but i made my way around most of em. overall it was pretty sweet out there today :tup:

Hey man you’re supposed to go over the water holes! I’m parking my sled until we get some more base, kindof sick of beating the shit outta the thing every time I go out.

its not bad down here in springville at all :tup: had some nice riding today

seriously! water crossings are fun. throttle to bar and hold on!

Yeah, I crossed two spots where it was about 5’-6’ wide and about 20 feet long of water. It was the first time I crossed any real water holes.

thats excatly what i do! and most of the time you dont get wet @ all :slight_smile:

nope not me, my heavy piece makes me nervous :ohnoes: besides usually theres always a way to get around most of em so its no big deal. though i have had a few sneak up on me that were snow covered where the “OH SHIT” meter was pegged so i just had to hit it and plow through it :smiley: