2 Hit and Runs - 2 of my cars - Both cars parked!

I’ll be a mother fucker if some asshole didn’t smash into my Maxima last night at 7 Springs while I was parked.

2 Weeks ago some piece of shit that lives in the same apt’s as me hit my accord as I made a post about 2 weeks ago.

The only difference between the 2 is I know who hit my accord. God help his fucking car. I’m REALLY pissed at this type of behavior now. I got a nice solid alibi here in month.

FUCK those who dont man up.

Sucks man. Some people are fucking idiots.

that sucks Jack

:frowning: sorry

that sucks jack… I definitely know the feeling, remember when the 240 got hit in a lot the day after it was done… shit happens

Sucks, man. Where were you parked at 7S?
I always make note of who is parked around me when up there, especially when people start making up their own spaces in the upper lots. Some people want to be so close to the slope and just pull in wherever, without reagrd to the people already parked.
And then, with the semi-truck-like turning radius of my Torrent, I can’t back out without a 30-point turn. Those cars that park like that, I’d love to bash in to, but I could never do that.
Then there are the people who will pull in to a space obviously too small, just so they can be one row closer to the slope. And when they get their skis/poles out (or their rotten little toddlers do), it always scrapes the side of a car next to them. I’ve seen it happen a few times already this year, and the people who get the scratches prolly won’t even notice until they wash the salt off their car.
Hope karma floats you a couple good ones to make up for it, and the asshats who did it gets what’s coming.

I love removing the core from a tire valve when people park too close to me :smiley:

your an asshole

:stupid:

LOL…shelby that is sort of low, especially if they didn’t door ding you or anything.

Anyways, I’m gonna get both cars fixed and sell them both. I think I’m gonna switch to the darkside :confused:

I thought you sold the Accord?

Negative.

If I saw $5,000 cash for it right now I would sooooooooo take it. I would probably puke if I looked at how much I have in it though.

This is the coupe that the engine grenaded, and then you redid the engine, right? You had it advertised here a few months ago?
edit…i see your ad now…sweet car.

domestic ?

Oh hellllllllll no. HAHA but if I did in would be a LSX for sure. I wish they put those motors in a jap chassis!

Yoda…Lexus for the DD, possibly IS300.

Still looking for a Lotus Elise to pop up at a heck of a deal online…again yoda engine in that too.

:bluez28:

sucks ass man