2 illegal aliens try to rob a home alone 11 yr old

Figured Id post the story because it will never make national news. Dont want anyone looking down on the illegals you know. Anyways:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=185167

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez 23 and Enrico Garza 26, probably believed they would easily overpower a home alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things, they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine. Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father’s room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buck shot from the 11 year olds knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals. When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. The victim, 50 year old David Burien, was not so lucky as he died from stab wounds to the chest.

Looks like it’s authenticity is still up in the air.

If it’s true, then that kid did pretty good!

good job kid

OMG take the guns away from those people! If they didn’t have the guns in the house no one would’ve died. Need to take the guns away from the people.

/ Liberal Anti-Gun post.

if story is true that is awesome just getting whooped by an 11 yr old girl

:owned: if true. And if true, thank goodness they got what they deserved.

HAAAAAAAAAA they got smoked by a 11yr old girl… DOUBLE GEAH!!!

If it is true. :bigok: That’s awesome.

it says the guy the handgun was taken from was stabbed :dunno:

I would never wish “fatal wounds to the genitals” on anyone… dam

I would if they’re an illegal alien.

Our justice system is expensive enough. Whether or not this particular story is true, our police and our courts are constantly dealing with cases of illegal immigrants committing crimes. It’s bad enough they’re mooching in other ways, they have to drive up costs in the court systems too.

I say we start dropping pamphlets (English on the front, Spanish on the back) on the Mexican border, warning them of our “new border policy.”

Then we have “open season” for a few weeks with citizen volunteers standing in Texas, facing south, guns loaded. I think the illegal immigration problem would be resolved pretty quickly.

Try jumping the fence onto a military base…they’ll shoot you. Doesn’t matter if you’re a legal citizen or not. I say we do the same thing at the border. Enough is enough.

yeah i mean they were breaking into a house with a lil kid inside, who knows what they woulda did to her vagina… they got what they deserved.

Nice to hear they got exactly what they deserved.

I can just hear them talking to each other in the afterlife: “Hey, meng, what the fuck just happened?”

i have no sympathy for illegal aliens in our country. even if it weren’t illegal aliens and it had just been home invaders, they still got what they deserved. protecting yourself is the most important thing. she did the right thing and i can only hope i would do the same in a similar situation.

this is one of the many reasons i have a 12 gauge at my disposal at all times…

Great idea, but will never work in America…

lol they probbly try to put her in jail for a double homicied. :doh:

sounds like a horseshit chain e-mail to me.

pretty cool of the little girl if this is true but anybody breaks into my house I gunning there ass down assult rifle clip is LOADED and not far from the gun and amie was taught to use the gun as well but no respect for me no respect for someone that is gonna come fuck with me or my family.

fake but on snopes there are similar articles about an 11 year old boy that shot some dudes with a .22 and killed them and a 17year old that 12gauged someone