2 SR's, SR Partouts, SR Tranny, 810cc's

I have an sr20det swap that I’ve been collecting for the last 2 years. I was planning on making a 400+ build out of this thing but I’d rather put the money in to my VG right now. I started this project with just a short block and put together a longblock from it, minus intercooler/intake plumbing, wiring and ecu. Transmission is included. I have 2 different blocks, 1 is clean and comes with oem pistons, the other block had a melted piston and needs hone. This is the block I was planning on using, over bore and new forged pistons and you’re on you way to 400+. The crank shaft was purchased brand new online and has under 200 kilometers on it. There is also a t25 turbo with manifold kicking around some where that can be included if wanted. transmission and 810cc injectors will come with it as well.

I have documentation for every purchase that I have made for this engine wth names, prices and phone numbers written down in a book. All parts are individually wrapped, labeled and are stored in totes in a heated climate controlled room. All bearing surfaces were grease coated before being wrapped to prevent any oxidization. because of how I have stored every thing I have not included pictures. Lets be real, I’m not goign to cut open over 600 individually wrapped parts for some pictures, but if some shows some serious interest I will pull every thing out.

I have spent almost $2000, ($1924.63 to be exact) on putting this together. I’d rather focus on one engine build at a time and I’m running out of room to keep things too, so just send me an offer if you are interested. It should also be understood that I am expecting to take a massive loss on these parts and am not expecting to sell for $2000 or any thing close to that. I’m not even expecting to get $1000 for every thing so just shoot me an offer. If no one seems interested in the engines whole I will begin to part out, again, just text me if you are interested in any thing. Keep in mind these engines are complete (1 longblock and 1 shortblock) but are dissasembled. Pictures below:

Both Blocks and 1 head.

All engine parts are stored in these containers.

Second Head.

Transmission.

Text is best, 2eight9-440-4044. Located in Hamilton but travelling to Oakville almost every day.

Thanks for reading, Brent.

I’d take a 1 sr blank head.
prob txt you tmrrw.

Bump

$500 for an sr long block (all parts of a complete engine including accessories), no takers?

Parting out at this point as well too.

Long block is sold, still have as follows:

Sr tranny: $300

810cc injectors: $300

Short Block: $250