Sr20det Build Project

I have an sr20det swap that I’ve been collecting for the last 2 years. I was planning on making a 400+ build out of this thing but I’d rather put the money in to my VG right now. I started this project with just a short block and put together a longblock from it, minus intercooler/intake plumbing, wiring and ecu. Transmission is included. I have 2 different blocks, 1 is clean and comes with oem pistons, the other block had a melted piston and needs hone. This is the block I was planning on using, over bore and new forged pistons and you’re on you way to 400+. The crank shaft was purchased brand new online and has under 200 kilometers on it. There is also a t25 turbo with manifold kicking around some where that can be included if wanted. transmission and 810cc injectors will come with it as well.

I have documentation for every purchase that I have made for this engine wth names, prices and phone numbers written down in a book. All parts are individually wrapped, labeled and are stored in totes in a heated climate controlled room. All bearing surfaces were grease coated before being wrapped to prevent any oxidization. because of how I have stored every thing I have not included pictures. Lets be real, I’m not goign to cut open over 600 individually wrapped parts for some pictures, but if some shows some serious interest I will pull every thing out.

I have spent almost $2000, ($1924.63 to be exact) on putting this together. I’d rather focus on one engine build at a time and I’m running out of room to keep things too, so cash talks here. Make an offer.

Text is best, 2eight9-440-4044. Located in Hamilton.

Thanks for reading, Brent.

Still available. Really need the space. Best offer? Looking to sell quick.

part with the t25?

Excellent man to deal with here folks

Bringing this up one more time before I put these blocks out for scrap alu. Not looking for much here, $7-800 range.

Text your offers - 2eight9-440-4044

Sorry, ran out of room, had to scrap it.

Thanks Tyler!