200+ Lionel Trains

Had this posted over in the Off-Topic section but I figured I could move it here.

I have an inventory list with colors and approximate conditions. I say approximate because I am not a collector, appraiser or anything like that.
Majority of the pieces are from the 50’s to the 70’s with some pushing into the 40’s or 80s/90s.
I have looked at recent auction values, ebay, and retail stores. I have a rough idea of their value and am open to offers on individual pieces. I will most likely have the entire inventory out for display this weekend.

http://i59.tinypic.com/6tpsnn.jpg

I can be reached via email or text, collyn.christian@yahoo.com or 716-998-1650

Added pictures!

Available to be seen this weekend, have recieved two offers on the lot and it will be sold this weekend.

Don’t have to disclose details, but I’d be interested what some of that’s worth just out of curiosity. Really nice collection of trains, wish I had to the room to build a board…

I’ll post some details once a sale is finalized.

Not bad, if I had room for more I would be interested. My grandfather had built me a board years ago, I inherited his old sets, some of the old early 40’s locomotive and tenders pairs are worth $900-1300 alone.

Lot sold.

Yeah, some can go for crazy money! I consider selling individually but after you figure commission, shipping, dead beat buyers, returns, on 200 + items, it wouldn’t be worth it.