2000 Dodge Dakota V8 magnum, 5 speed, 4x4

I’ll post up some pictures soon.

I bought this about three months ago when I started pulling apart my subaru.

The specs are: 2000 Dodge Dakota club cab, 4.7L V8, 12X,000 miles, working 4x4, tow hitch (not sure if its a complete towing package), clean title, working AC and cruise.

So far I’ve done:
alignment, ($100)
steering shaft ($200)
Tires ($700)
2 wheel bearings ($450)
4x4 drive shaft rebuild @ fleet pride ($120)

Problems:
-Fading paint,
-spots of ugly surface rust which have not eaten through yet,
-sticky lifter/valve under heavy load which doesn’t seem to affect performance. I’ve changed the oil 3 times now with different oil cleaners which haven’t helped at all.

in this condition the blue book comes up as $4,165

I am asking $4,000. Anything less than that and I’m loosing way too much money on it and I might as well keep it at least for the winter.

Reason for selling: Other than the fact I own 5 cars… I just sold the EJ257 from my subaru and the motor turned out to be junk. I need to refund some money.

The worst of the rust on the drivers side door under the window

new tires:

kick panel above the pedals is currently off from installing the steering shaft. I do have it, just forgot to put on for the pictures:

no interest?

bump

i def love these trucks, but the onli interest ill give ya is 2 grand

glws

thanks.

I think I fixed the CEL, I’ll know for sure after I drive it to school tomorrow.

Any interest on here?

price seems too high… glws tho i love my durango and the 4x4 in these are awesome

I’m going by the blue book… explain why my price is too high please.

well you can tell its deff seen many winters from the looks of it, just cause bb says its worth that much doesnt mean your gonna get that much. It gives you a rough idea based on the true condition of the vehicle. And you almost will never get money for something that you put into a car yea people will put it into consideration but thats about it any ways good luck

lol, I’d say the truck is in “good” condition according to the kbb guidelines. I’m asking $640 less than that.

you people are crazy.

LOL you should’ve thrown the $2 in the slot and washed it before pics. Guy here might be interested and said he’ll let ya know

lol, thanks.