2000 Grand Caravan Vs. 1999 Malibu LS which would you chose?

Caravan Pros
Maybe i can fit my bike in the back?
V6
Silver, good body, from florida

Malibu Pros
V6
silver, dents starting to rust a bit

which would you chose and why?

thanks. im trying to justify why a minivan would be cool for a college kid?

do you think a streetbike could fit in the back of it??

Minivan definitely…with a bumpin’ system. Plus it’s got less miles, most likely less problems.

if you really want a mini van… go for it… if you took out the seats, your bike would probably fit.

those are your only 2 car choices?

a college kid having a mini isn’t that cool :wink:

it’s hot.

Well Willy, there is absolutely nothing cool about a Malibu. Nothing.

At least the van is dumb enough to laugh at. Don’t get me wrong though, it still really sucks.

So I’ll have to say the van. But it still sucks.

anybody else

Malibu - useless besides carting a coupe friends around.

Minivan - can cart a shitload of people/stuff around.

If you have a bike already, I would go with minivan, at least it is a utility vehicle.

I had a 1989 Mazda MPV, God I miss that thing.

im thinking the same thing… my little brother will get the van if i do not, he totaled his blazer, hes never driven in snow, i dont see the point in my parents giving him something else that hes just not going to take care of… thats my argument to them, i was just looking to see if anybody saw a point that i was missing… not to mention the resale of the minivan OWNS that of a malibu…

minvan > malibu.

And I LOATHE minivans.

:word:

The hate is strong on both. But way stronger on the Malibu. Get the minivan, and put some dubcaps on that bitch! :tup:

minivan with some switches

I’d get the van.

minivan…malibu’s are worthless

minivan and be pratically invisible to cops

I’m with erverybody else. The malibu has nothing going for it, at least the minivan has some utility uses.

Turbo caravan, and idea so wrong no one ever sees it coming. :tup:

http://www.speedoptions.com/downloads/videos/10/DodgeCaravanvsChevroletCamaro.mpg

You need some sweet faux wood paneling too at the very least. :snky:

2007 IS350 so you can one-up your sister. :stuck_out_tongue:

fuck dat malibu , get the van , i guarentee yur bike will fit , maybe not completely vertical , but just do the normal tranportation checlist and turnh all the fuel stuff off and then tip er sidways and tie er down a lil…and put two bit ass subs in the back too