2000 GTP Motor mount question?

Well i got a gtp and the axel was ripped so i figured that it was just needing to be replaced so i did and i noticed that the motor sat real low on the belt side. so i figured it needed a motor mount so i replaced it as i was doing it i noticed that the front engine cradle as its called in the book is bent as well. its the peice that the motor mount bolts to. since i put the new mount in the motor sits almost stright but still leans and its making the axel hit the frame and it keeps ripping the axel in the same spot. so my question because i know there are some gtp guys on here what is that mount called when looking for it at the dealer or online? were can i find it local ? if not online? is there a aftermarket one? srry if this post sounds odd just trying to decribe it as best as i could

Get GM one. $$ new. I clean used is fine too, just make sure it didnt have a oil leak killling the mount.
DOn’t get a napa or a bulkamp (forgot the brand spelling" there engine mounts are piles of shit, and 3/8 - 1/2 too tall.

I have a very nice steel engine cradle, off a 40K no winters car. Its at my parents house, PM me and you can have it just pick it up. I dont have a need for it anymore.