2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4

ok I hate to but it is time to sell my wifes jeep. We have had it for just over a year now and we just picked up a audi for her to rip around in.

2000 cherokee limited
195k on body 150k on new motor with new water pump,plugs,k&n filter
new parts upper and lower ball joints on both sides, tie rod joint on passengers side, two new calipers in front with new rotors and ceramic pads, all fluids replaced, new radiator and hoses,rear wiper motor,front wiper motor, all new shocks, new springs in front and add a leaf in rear, new brakes,springs and lines in rear,new u joints to be installed before sale in front, crank angle sensor,dura last gold battery,belts, and a tranny cooler from b&m, new last year general grabber at2 tires 245/75/16 new cat back exhaust. the jeep has always had synthetic blend oil run thru it runs great and goes anywhere you need it to,
I am asking 4000 obo for it thats below book and it has a lot of new parts, I however open to offers that aren’t crazy low baller. zero5672,turbo4doorminime,lxiflyby and others can vouch for me. pics will be up later this weekend when it’s washed and cleaned up nice. any ? please pm me and I will respond as soon as i canhttp://albums/y226/shanerv/DSC01371.jpg

new prices is 2500 I would like to get this gone soon I don’t want 3 cars on my insurance

sold!!!

I would be interested, but god damn that’s a lot of miles. What happened to the original motor?

the last owner blew the head gasket and drove it till it melted a piston down completely. so i got it off him not running and put a new motor in her and all the parts you see listed. all the parts where installed in the last year or sooner. I will have pictures up this weekend I hope. if you wish to stop by and see it let me know it is on the road and inspected till may.

GLWS but pics help more then luck lol

150k on new motor

Not so new is it? JK

I love these jeeps and the 4.0 runs forever. Lots of new parts here GLWTS. Does the limited have the heated leather seats which are so nice?

thanks guys. no sorry i that is probably the only option it doesn’t have in it. and yes the 4.0 will run a long long time if oil is changed every 3-4k this one is smooth as glass!

the 4.0 reccomended oil changes are 7500 per factory.

well sure if you want slug building up in your pcv system and air box go for it. I have and always will change it every 3-4k with the synthetic blend and up to 6-7k on a full synthetic like royal purple like I am running in my audi. it’s just plain cheap insurance ya know

pics are up

bump

bump for more new parts haha two new wheel bearings in front and both u joints replaced. rear and front u joints just replaced.I keep this up and i will sell my audi and keep this thing

bump for updated new price

bump for a clean jeep

ok bump for new price get this thing gone somebody buy it! great running jeep fresh inspection

interested in trades for a truck

na not really just want some money to pay off my credit cards. if ya sell your truck you are more then welcome to buy the jeep haha

bump this is a great vehicle will do great in the winter or offroad very realiable.