2000 Mustang GT

Have a few potential buyers coming this weekend, with my luck theyll probably all fall through

my offer still stands…

Quick question. Since our cars are near identical. When driving. In the picture you have a water bottle in cup holder lol. With a shift knob like yours do you have room to put a bottle in the cup holder and drive with it or do you need the top of the cup holder for “arm rest” when shifting.

If it does work where is the best place to get a longer shift knob like that?

not really bro, I dont blame the seller for wanting all he can get for his car but Playz offer was right on the money, I could probably pick that car up for even cheaper, maybe $3500 at auction. Obviously not with the rims and all the other aftermarket shit but its an #1American #2rear wheel drive car that #3sucks on gas… #4, over 100k

just noticed your new sig. Awesome color to choose. Looks sick. :smiley:

Mustang=FTW right? I believe that is the new shelby color blue?

lol, thanks man, yea mustang grabber blue.

Its actually not bad on gas at all, I average about 25mpg on the highway. Crusing at 70 the cars barely turning 2000 RPM’s.

As for the shifter, the front cupholder is basically worthless, but the back one is good to go.

FreakLS7, I have a few people coming by this weekend to see it. If it doesnt sell Ill be in touch.

Actually just looked it up and looks like your right… Kinda wierd, but I guess its true… Until you put your foot into it haha

I get about 17-23mpg depending on how I drive with mine :smiley: Who drives at 2k rpm? seriously :smiley:

Im barely shifting to fourth at 70mph (on a good accel)

yea… but the back cup holder is useless because its too big :frowning: unless bottle has cap on it I guess… Alright thanks Ill keep looking for another way to get a cupholder somewhere in the car.

Just goto advance auto, they have cup holder accesories. You can probably find something that drops into the existing holder that works better. Everything I drink has a cap so I dont really have that issue.

Yea the first week I had it I put about 1000 miles on it and probably filled the tank 4 times. My turbo integra couldnt hook for shit till I was pretty deep into second so having a car that hooked from a deadstop astonished me:lol

Oh you silly import queer lol

hey hey hey, im a fan of muscle just has to be the right muscle. 4.6 is just…blah, I’ve had my fair share of 5.0 fun. My first 4 cars were trans ams, firebird formulas and a 5.0 mustang. Fun when they run… When they run. lol

Every car has an off day always no matter the age if you ask me. Batter/Alt died on 07 mustang. Lexus 03’ start died on me. clutch dies on 99 mustang. Lol

TBH the only car that never left me on the road was my ml320 that was running on 2 cylinders instead of 6 lol and would shut off after 65mph… but til that mark it kept running… lol

And that’s what happens when you buy JUNK with expensive badges on the front/back

Your telling me you’ve NEVER gotten stuck on the road with ANY of your cars? :smiley:

I thought everyone did atleast once with atleast 1 problem eventually.

Nope, never gotten stuck in the road. Blew up a $1000 dodge spirit in front of a friend’s house though.

i actually dont think he has he doesnt drive junk

lance your car is prob gonna blow up tomorrow

meh… I trusted google when it said the MOST RELIABLE SUV in the market 3 years running was the rx300 believe it or not so I bought it. Needless to say… even that… (

altima, civic, accord is next :smiley: haha